Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 36
I don't know but I want to see the first one too.
(05-14-2011 01:55 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I don't know but I want to see the first one too.

Sexy Dynamite could probably be an alluring, enemy mesmerizing and sexy pose that will rival Bastemon's dance.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I don't know why, but I can't stop fingering myself to this pic of Kiriha... Twisted

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: signature.png]
..Too sexay for his shirt?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
He looks like he belongs to a boy band in that pic. Just replace his Xros Loader with a microphone.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
(05-15-2011 07:51 AM)CaseyChimera Wrote: He looks like he belongs to a boy band in that pic. Just replace his Xros Loader with a microphone.

Do that and he can rival 02 Yamato.
(05-14-2011 05:56 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: I don't know why, but I can't stop fingering myself to this pic of Kiriha... Twisted
...Wondering when we'd get a comment like that again.
Anyway, Yes, Basic Rock Vs. Emo Angry Rock. Should be fun. He does have a Greymon after all.
(05-11-2011 01:24 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(05-11-2011 12:15 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Yeah, it seems they like doing boobage attack, I wonder who will be the first one to do a lemmon with that girl mon?
Lemon. One m. And why not you?

It seems you missed my two topics about not writing anymore, anyone here, feel free to do it. I am still stuck about 40% of the Lunamon one cause I lost interest, when the person I was doing it for trowed me in the banned forever from my IM zone.

Ok then. Thank you for that. I must have missed them.
I post now.

Yes, late. But subs are like that.

First off, Zamielmon. There. I spelled it.

Now Ignitemon works with them. As he should be.

Explosions! It's Kiriha. He's trying to be awesome with the classic 100 years too early line. He might could pull it off.

But wait, there's more digimon there for him to fight. Blossumons.

Kiriha gets away from them with Mailbirdramon But wait!

Who's that human-type looking thing. Is it Yuu?

How do you beat something small? With more weapons. But, he's not always small, it's the DigiHoney that does it.

Arrow with a note, *ahem* paraphrased "Come to my hunting grounds or I'll just beat up some weak ones instead."

And now they have to go fight him.

Thanks to the awesome Monitamons, They can plan with Kiriha since he's playing Lone Lizard.

And a good plan it is. With Kiriha going to get the DigiHoney.

Boy is this SOB creepy. And they are on a train heading to a trap which they have one since this was one from him.

Stage One; Ice. Start.

So far, not so bad. PawnChessmon got hit somehow.

But, everyone is getting hit. ...Darn, that's not good.

Stage Two; Small Mountain. Start.

5 minutes instead of 3 but it looks more like a volcano.

Kiriha has MetalGreymon to do his part but there's Flybeemon. Have they shown up before?

Stage Three; Shooting Range. Start.

And he's cheating. But, at least stuff is going boom with Kiriha.

Ha. Idiot. Now he can be fought... Er, nevermind, he's actually a giant.

At least they have some strong mons against him. X4 and the flying boobies... JetMervamon I mean.

But wait, he's a fast MOFO too, which is not very good.

It's Kiriha. He should be able to help. Unless he gets caught.

Maybe D Xros will help them out some.

Much like giant robot battles, just throw something big at him. Instead of a galaxy, it's the Ferris Wheel.

Score says, 4 Bagra, 3 Xros/Flare.

Great... That's Yuu that he saw.

No clue what they are this week but it's Bakemon. The ghosts.

Next week, Yuu fights.