Join our server on Discord

Leaving town for a week.
This tuesday, the 10th, I'm heading across country to attend my sister's wedding. Unfortunately because of some damage to my laptop I can't bring it along, so no web srufing for me T_T. So yeah I'll be gone for about a week give or take unfortunately, but I'll see everyone when I get back.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That sounds terrible dude. It's not bad enough you can't use a computer for week, you gotta sit through a wedding too? XP though I understand the parties afterward are usually pretty fun... And come with fully stocked buffets... Mmm, buffets... *drool*
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
AW MAN NO! Don't go! Take me with you! *Clings* Whatever shall we do about the mutant cereceal 'os monster without you?!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh I think you can handle a few pathetic little 50 story tall whole grain monsters without me around. I'd take you with, but I'm pretty sure they've got a ban on dragons that could snap a plane in half if they sneezed. Sorry.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
At least there's the reception, huh? You can eat your frustration away! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan