Join our server on Discord

Poll: What Your Favorite Fetish Ver. 2.0
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bdsm
12.24%
6 12.24%
Milf
8.16%
4 8.16%
Paizuri
10.20%
5 10.20%
Hadaka Apron
8.16%
4 8.16%
Furry
14.29%
7 14.29%
Masturbation
8.16%
4 8.16%
Footjob
4.08%
2 4.08%
Foodplay
8.16%
4 8.16%
Bukkake
10.20%
5 10.20%
Other
16.33%
8 16.33%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What's Your Favorite Fetish Ver. 2.0
I love bondage but only when it's straight bondage. But then again I'm mostly into straight. I wouldn't mind yaoi bondage but it has to be love bondage. And sometimes rape bondage turn me off. I love bondage that involves rape and love at the same time! <3

Paizuri Straight and with love.

Furry: Well duh my avatar just explains it and my heart for Bee explains it.

Bukkake* is a huge plus, I love huge cum. Be it straight, macro, muscles or some yaoi I love it. Though I love it when IT doesn't exactly make women look like they're pregnant in pictures*or they are about to*.

Others:

CatxDog pairings I love this pairing. Don't ask why, why fight when you can make hot love? x3 Plus I find it hot.

RabbitxDragon: It's an odd zodiac pairing I love. I always pair up my rabbits characters with dragons*sometimes dogs*.

Cosplay sex: Admit it, cosplaying characters is fun especially when your characters have sex with it. Sure it may not be like the actual character but it's fun and lovely when your character dresses up and have sex with the characters they enjoyed and still love the person with character they enjoyed. Like for example:

My Bee loves me dress up as a chinese spy. xDD
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's Your Favorite Fetish Ver. 2.0 - by tigerlily - 05-10-2011, 10:15 AM