Join our server on Discord

Poll: What Your Favorite Fetish Ver. 2.0
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bdsm
12.24%
6 12.24%
Milf
8.16%
4 8.16%
Paizuri
10.20%
5 10.20%
Hadaka Apron
8.16%
4 8.16%
Furry
14.29%
7 14.29%
Masturbation
8.16%
4 8.16%
Footjob
4.08%
2 4.08%
Foodplay
8.16%
4 8.16%
Bukkake
10.20%
5 10.20%
Other
16.33%
8 16.33%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What's Your Favorite Fetish Ver. 2.0
Thought it was overdue to update this poll. There's a few new ones along with the old. Go wild on this one, but not too wild.

As for me, I'm for all of them. Well, maybe a little less on the Bdsm and Bukkake. As for the Other, lets see? There's fairy, demoness, dragoness, ribbon, and kawaii to name a few.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
My favorite fetish has too be Furry, since 3 years ago I've had a thing for Furry things more than anything!! And I'll never go back :)
The OCA
Creative Minds
What is paizuri? What is hadaka apron?
*returns from google* ah, I see. Twisted
Well, most of these are pretty good; light bondism might be ok, as well as light food play, but full out in both cases is a little much; foot job might be fun, but idk, not really my biggest; never really been a fan of milfs, but who knows, that might change; bukake is not really for me; female masturbation is ok, but if it doesn't go anywhere it's kinda bland; I like all the rest definitely; as for other, dear lord, that list is nearly immeasurable.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
All of the above and more. Once more, I direct you to my current list of dos and donts! XD http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ray%...Backlasher
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
... I retract my "nearly immeasurable" statement from above... Though think yours might be missing a few psycho... I really have no idea...

wth, why wont it let me see it now? The link was working literally a second ago, and now its not. Wth?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
XD I dunno! Maybe you need to make an account to see it a second time?

And oh, what ever is missing only isn't there because there was no option for it listed for me to put in a category. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I love bondage but only when it's straight bondage. But then again I'm mostly into straight. I wouldn't mind yaoi bondage but it has to be love bondage. And sometimes rape bondage turn me off. I love bondage that involves rape and love at the same time! <3

Paizuri Straight and with love.

Furry: Well duh my avatar just explains it and my heart for Bee explains it.

Bukkake* is a huge plus, I love huge cum. Be it straight, macro, muscles or some yaoi I love it. Though I love it when IT doesn't exactly make women look like they're pregnant in pictures*or they are about to*.

Others:

CatxDog pairings I love this pairing. Don't ask why, why fight when you can make hot love? x3 Plus I find it hot.

RabbitxDragon: It's an odd zodiac pairing I love. I always pair up my rabbits characters with dragons*sometimes dogs*.

Cosplay sex: Admit it, cosplaying characters is fun especially when your characters have sex with it. Sure it may not be like the actual character but it's fun and lovely when your character dresses up and have sex with the characters they enjoyed and still love the person with character they enjoyed. Like for example:

My Bee loves me dress up as a chinese spy. xDD
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
And all that coming from a girl isn't weird. Heh. It's encouraged.
Well since I'm on free Spirit sooo if she is into some kind of weird stuff I don't mind ( Exept for Bondage.... nooooooo x3 )
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT