Join our server on Discord

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 5
Haha one thing goes from one place to another! There is currently 5 parts, this is the 5th! I'm guessing the series will end maybe at the...hmmm...10000th part? Oh so many ideas! I originally planned to end at part 4.

This one will probably be a short one as I currently have limited time on my hands right now.

Anyways, the characters shall remain a surprise.
Late one night, Wargreymon lay awake in his bed, listening to the voices in his head. Beads of sweat lay on his forehead as he thought about the ongoing tragedy. Rika had been in a serious car crash a few days earlier and was hospitalized. The car she was in barrel-rolled and splashed into the ocean. Luckily, Rika was in stable condition and would heal perfectly with no future effects.

Suddenly, the sound of a babies cry pierced the air. Wargreymon jumped out of bed and dashed into the room where the babies slept. Wargreymon's little girl was laying in her crib fast asleep. It was the little boy who wanted attention.

Wargreymon cradled the small youngster in his arms, and eventually he went back to sleep, so Wargreymon put him back in his crib and went back to bed himself.

Again, Wargreymon couldn't sleep. He thought this mess was all his fault. Rika's accident, Renamon's suicide, his beloved wife killing his brother, his brother raping Renamon.

He had to set things right. But how?

Then, suddenly, there was a bright light. It shone down from the bedroom window. He could hear a slight wind and sparkle sounds. Wargreymon was terrified. Then, a voice sounded out.

"Do not be afraid, for I am here to help you set things right." Then without warning, Wargreymon started to get dizzy. He blacked out.

It seemed like seconds before Wargreymon re-awakened back in Blackwargreymon's house. Blackwargreymon was sitting beside him, watching TV.

"Blackwargreymon? What's going on? Am I dead?" Wargreymon suttered.

"Pssh, what are you talking about? Have you gone bananas?" Blackwargreymon seemed confused.

Just then, Wargreymon realized that time restarted. He remembered this is where he had been prior to the massive earthquake.

"Blackwargreymon, something weird is happening to me right now. There will be a huge earthquake!" Wargreymon took his brother by the hand and ran off. They ran to the Capital Hill. As they did, the ground started to shake. Wargreymon remembered the earthquake, only except from the point of view of being inside Blackwargreymon's house, then being trapped under debris.

After about one minute of shaking, the ground ceased to move. Blackwargreymon ran off.

Wargreymon stopped Blackwargreymon before he could do any damage.

Wargreymon explained that by stopping Blackwargreymon, he stopped him from being brutally tortured and eventually murdered.

"Damn, I really gotta find a girlfriend!" Blackwargreymon said. After weeks of searching, Blackwargreymon finally found someone to love. Another mon, named Xenamon. Xenamon was like Blackwargreymon, only except she was blue, had purple hair with a long ponytail, and had breastplates and loinarmour.

Wargreymon remembered his online profile of WGM, and checked for messages. No messages. He then remembered that he recieved the message from RenaBabe about a year after Blackwargreymon's dissapearance. He waited impatiently for the message.

During this time, Xenamon gave birth to Her's and Blackwargreymon's first baby. It turned out to be a boy.

Wargreymon finally recieved the message from Renamon, and Wargreymon immediatly knew Renamon was alright. Wargreymon followed the same process he used before to win over Renamon's heart.

9 months after Wargreymon's and Renamon's re-marriage, their daughter was born again. Wargreymon re-lived the moments of his life, until he realized that Rika would sustain injuries in the crash. Wargreymon warned her that the car she would be in will crash, and therefore convinced Rika not to leave.

The three days later, that night Wargreymon saw the blinding light, and was transported back to the start of this tragedy.

Wargreymon was sleeping on the coutch, from when he was watching TV late. Renamon was sound asleep in the bed upstairs.

Suddenly, the same bright light illuminated the living room. Wargreymon awoke, and noticed that it was the same thing.

"You have fulfilled your life time goals. Take care of your family." The voice sounded out again. "Thank you." Wargreymon spoke

Wargreymon calmly walked upstairs and into his and Renamon's room. He quietly checked on his family, then went and snuggled into Renamon's and Wargreymon's bed.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Heh, there is a possiblility that there could be a part 6.

But Wargreymon fixed everything in the end! It's so beautiful! boohoo
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Yaaaay! A happy conclusion and deus ex machina to the MAX!! <3

On to the next one~!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Nice! a Happy ending, a chapter 6 would be interesting ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, It's nice to see a happy ending. However, I guess the only question here is who is the voice. If anything, maybe an epilogue to explain it.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
(05-07-2011 05:10 AM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Yeah, It's nice to see a happy ending. However, I guess the only question here is who is the voice. If anything, maybe an epilogue to explain it.

Hehe, since I am a Christian, I was going to mention that that voice was an angel, it is an angel, but since there may be non-christian folks I guess I won't say it.
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
(05-06-2011 01:54 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: Nice! a Happy ending, a chapter 6 would be interesting ^^

Shall I make a part 6 now? Haha I will lol!
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

(05-07-2011 08:27 AM)Xenonmon Wrote:
(05-07-2011 05:10 AM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Yeah, It's nice to see a happy ending. However, I guess the only question here is who is the voice. If anything, maybe an epilogue to explain it.

Hehe, since I am a Christian, I was going to mention that that voice was an angel, it is an angel, but since there may be non-christian folks I guess I won't say it.

You can keep this angel a secret by disguising him or her as someone Renamon and Wargreymon already or soon will know. It can really be one of the Three Great Angels.
Casey is right on that. The voice being one of the three great angels sure is a good idea, Ophanimon fits perfectly on that since in Frontier she was in charge of The Love and Life in the digiworld so who better to save a life and a love than her? ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'm right? I mean, of course I'm right. I'm always right! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Just kidding. Please don't hurt me.
(05-06-2011 01:54 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: Nice! a Happy ending, a chapter 6 would be interesting ^^

There is now a part 6.
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada