Join our server on Discord

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!
He just joined the site, Mr. Reo.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I can still give my opinion can't I?
Veemon's Followers
Only because your new and this is from this or the last year. Next month, we won't be very nice.
You have one month, Digivolved! Quick, make as many mistakes as you can! You've not much time! Lol
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
A WORLD EVENT happens TWO MONTHS AGO and I can only give my opinion because I'm new...
(08-06-2011 01:37 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Only because your new and this is from this or the last year. Next month, we won't be very nice.

....whatever....
Veemon's Followers
That's the way this site works dude. They don't take likely to people who have opinions on old topics.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Consider what Unknown gave you something of a piece of advice. Topics usually are declared dead once they are around (or more than) 2-3 months old since the last post. Posting in them is an act known as necroposting, in all forums, contrary to johnalt's belief.

This is just a minor offense (As in, really insignificant; which isn't to say you should abuse it and go post in every dead topic), and what Unknown means by not being nice next time is that we're inclined to watch over people who attempt to deviate from standard forum behavior, that's all. As long as you follow the rules, it's not like we're gonna keep you under a magnifying glass or anything.

You are welcome to share your opinion, Digivolved, by the way. Just keep mindful of dead topics, and if you'd like to revitalize the thread, you may create a new topic, or ask a Mod or staff member for permission to post in the dead topic. I know it sounds a bit bureaucratic from my part, but it avoids common mistakes we can all make and keeps everybody happy, and the rules satisfied, no less. ^__^
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol why you picking on me again? *fake pout* lol jk but seriously I haven't posted on anything dead in at least a month... Not including the one I wasn't here for.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Of course there are a lot of old topics that are posted in. But, much like someone who talks against a communist leader, the posts disappear.

Talk to anyone and they'll say similar about forum rules.
Quote:That's the way this site works dude. They don't take likely to people who have opinions on old topics.

I'm afraid you were coloring the site wrong with that mistaken sentence. I felt the need to correct it with actual facts and dispell any possible misled idea about how forums work. Nobody's picking on you, johnalt, but be mindful of what you say when trying to make your points.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad