Join our server on Discord

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!
And so the longest game of Hide and Seek draws to a close.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Second longest; I think the longest was Hitler or something like that.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(05-03-2011 09:23 PM)johnalt Wrote: Second longest; I think the longest was Hitler or something like that.

No! Carmen Sandiego is the longest! Jeez, get it right people.

Eh, I'm glad he is dead and all, but I don't understand the "cheering in the streets" or whatever. My only thoughts were "It's about time."
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Longest that is "officially" over, I meant.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Actually,

Anne Frank, 1940 - 1944

Osama Bin Laden, 2001 - 2011

Adolf Hitler was disqualified from the running due to cheating by means of suicide.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I was talking about the hellboy/assassin's creed version; yah know, where he fakes his death, then actually dies in 1948.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
To be fair, some say he never died is is hiding in Brazil.
Or is that they have little boy clones of him in Brazil. It's in a book. I can't think of the title. Something simple like Male clones in a South American country. But that's too long.
It was a great news for whole world....
Quote:But... In order to check DNA... America would have already had to have Osama Bin Ladden's DNA... Why/how would that happen?
Prior to him being America's most wanted, we got his DNA and fingerprints. He also had many, many children from his many wives (yet another reason he deserved to die) whose DNA he half shared.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
... I'm sry I posted on this thread.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz