Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 35
Power Absorbed! The Hunters of Honey Land

I got it this week. I have to remember to do it on Fridays.
Mervamon x Nene. Hhhng.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yes! You have that problem every episode don't you.
(05-02-2011 01:36 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yes! You have that problem every episode don't you.

Badly. *Trying to cover nose bleeding*
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Ha ha ha.
Wow, 35 sub now out. RyuuRogue is quite fast this week. :)
(05-03-2011 03:39 PM)SnK Wrote: Wow, 35 sub now out. RyuuRogue is quite fast this week. :)

RuuRogue didn't sub it yet. Another group has it up.
[Image: signature.png]
I'll wait for RR. They seem to be the best.
Oh man, Mervamon is so damn sexy. I couldn't take my eyes off her and those DD's. I can only imangine what she does with that snake. Hhhhnnggghhhnngg! Damn, now I'm doing it. Curse you, SnK! lolj/k

Also, please tell me I'm not the only one that noticed she was flirting with Kiriha.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
(05-04-2011 04:49 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Oh man, Mervamon is so damn sexy. I couldn't take my eyes off her and those DD's. I can only imangine what she does with that snake. Hhhhnnggghhhnngg! Damn, now I'm doing it. Curse you, SnK! lolj/k

Also, please tell me I'm not the only one that noticed she was flirting with Kiriha.

Ohohohoho, yesh, yesh. >XD

Ooooh, I smell a love triangle. Mervamon's bi?

Anyways, seems we got a speed sub, from OD. Watched it and must say, this is quite a sibling-centric episode with Nene and Mervamon.

Honeybeemons are acting like little buzzing gang-bang rapists when they stung Lilamon.

Iguniitomon is scared to death of Zamielmon, and didn't know Mervamon's Medulia Snake shield has its own sentience, as it can speak when they're about to head out to Zamielmon's Demented Honey factory.

Nice to see Lilamon and Stingmon again, but this time they have lesser roles, aka. oppressed victims. Though I got a bit of chuckle when Lilamon asked where Zenjirou and Akari were. (Love Love Dance performers.)

And, Kiriha does not seem to be keen on taking orders around. He even got a lick from Mervamon's Medulia shield.

Zamielmon is like Pinnokimon and Grottomon mixed together, with a nasty, annoying and sadistic personality.