Join our server on Discord

This is where I am from. Where are you from?
My hometown is Winnabow, North Carolina, and I'm pretty sure there aren't any aerial pics of it because it's like super small and super...unknown, I guess would be the word for it. ^ ^; I'm now living in Raleigh, North Carolina though where I am attending North Carolina State University. Rockin' city and rockin' school. ;3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(05-01-2011 12:09 PM)Crimson Fox Wrote: Hey Shadow, we were born in the same state! Go Bears! XD

Anyways, I don't have a picture of it on hand, but I was born and live in Peoria, IL in the United States. Not the biggest town, but it's big enough that there's actually stuff to do. Oh, and there's a lot of trees everywhere, I mean a lot of them. Eh, it's overall more mundane looking than some of the cities you guys come from, but whatever. XP

You'd find boring if you'd live in my hometown trust me xD

or on a second thought... if you'd be here, you'd be dragging me to that beach all freaking time xD I am right ain't huh? :P
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Don't have any pictures but am currently living in Lake Jackson, Texas & was originally born in Wharton, Texas. actually grew up not that far from both towns.
[Image: DcSnowsBanner.jpg]
   ♦▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲♦
  ▐ Check me out on FurAffinity
   ♦▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼♦
I'm from Lisbon, Portugal

[Image: lisboa.jpg]

Its awesome... deal with it :3
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT