This is where I am from. Where are you from?
#1
I was born here, in Scilla Regio Calabria. Beautiful, isn't it? It is a small town in Italy.

[Image: italy_beauty_by_lolzpersonok-d3ekho5.jpg]

I was born there, but I live in Calgary in Canada now.

Where are you from? You don't have to tell if you don't want to.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Reply
#2
That's an absolutely beautiful hometown, Xenonmon!

As for me...

[Image: abu-dhabi-1.jpg]

I was born here, in Abu Dhabi, the capital of U.A.E. (United Arab Emirates). I currently live in Dublin, Ireland now though. Pretty here. Drastically different weather.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Reply
#3
Absolutely can't find any nice aerial of my hometown (General Juan Madariaga). It's pretty small and almost outta the way in Buenos Aires' map, lol.

This, however, is the place me and my sister live in during our college year, away from mommy and daddy, rofl:

[Image: 272850463_31ed494c72.jpg]

The great city of Mar del Plata. Tourist hotspot during summer.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Reply
#4
   Here's a picture of my hometown, Houston, Texas. I now live a little further south, in a town called Wharton.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.


******



Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Reply
#5
Was born in Chicago, IL. Pretty cool town, tons of tall buildings including the empire state building. Currently live in California, nice and sunny here 99% of the time, the other 1% it's freaking monsoon season.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Reply
#6
(04-29-2011 02:49 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: That's an absolutely beautiful hometown, Xenonmon!

As for me...

[Image: abu-dhabi-1.jpg]

I was born here, in Abu Dhabi, the capital of U.A.E. (United Arab Emirates). I currently live in Dublin, Ireland now though. Pretty here. Drastically different weather.

I always thought that hotel building was in Dubai! Or is Dubai and Abu Dhabi the same thing? Oh well, it looks like a nice vacation resort :) And thanks!
(04-29-2011 03:30 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Absolutely can't find any nice aerial of my hometown (General Juan Madariaga). It's pretty small and almost outta the way in Buenos Aires' map, lol.

This, however, is the place me and my sister live in during our college year, away from mommy and daddy, rofl:

[Image: 272850463_31ed494c72.jpg]

The great city of Mar del Plata. Tourist hotspot during summer.

Nice!
(04-29-2011 03:40 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Here's a picture of my hometown, Houston, Texas. I now live a little further south, in a town called Wharton.

I had a friend that moved to Houston.
(04-29-2011 03:57 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: Was born in Chicago, IL. Pretty cool town, tons of tall buildings including the empire state building. Currently live in California, nice and sunny here 99% of the time, the other 1% it's freaking monsoon season.

Nice! In Calgary, the weather is complete shit in the winter (for the most part) and in the summer we normally have an average high of +30 degrees Celsius or 86 degrees Fahrenheit. But often, the winter can last into May, and sometimes, if we are really having bad luck, the winter can last into June! Right now, it is +1 degree Celsius and blizzard like conditions outside. Just a few days ago, it was nice and warm.

Also, one second it can be sunny here, and the next second we could be having flash floods because of extreme rains.

But other than that, Calgary is nice. We even have a building planned to be 116 floors high!
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Reply
#7
Actually, I think that's Dubai. XD Google images gave me that pic when I typed Abu Dhabi though, so I stuck with that. It's been more than ten years since I've lived there, so a lot must have changed. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Reply
#8
(04-30-2011 04:42 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Actually, I think that's Dubai. XD Google images gave me that pic when I typed Abu Dhabi though, so I stuck with that. It's been more than ten years since I've lived there, so a lot must have changed. X3

Ah, I see. I always did think that hotel was in Dubai.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Reply
#9
I am from the small city of Newport in St. Julian's in South Wales. It isn't that good of a City as there isn't much to do and the place hasn't go many good places to go to for some fun or excitement.



The OCA
Creative Minds
Reply
#10
Sorry to say but Newport is a lot better than my hometown XD. My hometown looks like a really small place compared to your hometown :P Here is where there are literally no place to go for fun at all.

Sines, Portugal, here it is:

[Image: 200263_213646211982294_100000107507582_9...1219_n.jpg]
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Reply