Join our server on Discord

Defeating the Darkness within
John felt the tapping and drool on his shoulder. "You can try it," he said to the semi-etherial figure without looking up from his food. "but I cannot guarrantee you won't lose a finger in the process." he lifted his hand to wipe a bit of the drool off.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"I do," Michael smiled, "I had been hoping to save them for a bit later, but I suppose now's as good a time as any. Luke, would you mind? You know where they are and it is easier for you to get around than me." he smiled towards his granddaughter.

"Yeah no problem grandfather," Lupe nodded as she set her plate down on her seat as she stood, heading deeper into the sanctum. It was a good five minutes before she returned, carrying a long crate, though it seemed large the contents couldn't have been very heavy with how easily Lupe carried it before setting it down infront of Michael.

"As I'm sure you've all already deduced, each crystal you hold wields it's own element. In the older days it used to be they were passed on from parent to child after the child had trained, recently however though it seems to have gone in reverse, with the gem being passed on as a sign that it's time to begin training." He explained as he opened the crate, inside where a number of old robes, most of them appearing like they would fall apart at any moment, "Don't be fooled, much like your gems these aren't as simple as they look. They were originally weaved by one of the original mages, like your gems they'll react and shape themselves to your will in time." he said as he pulled out the first robe, which had a bluish hint to it, tossing it to Kyle, "Quick drying too," he laughed a bit before handing out the other robes.

Michael closed the crate as the final robe had been handed out, "Well then, now that you all look like apprentices I think it's far overdue time for us to," Michael's words were cut off as a red crystal near the center of the cave suddenly began to grow brightly, "Damn, not now," he cursed as he stood, walking towards it, within the crystal a large black shape wielding a massive axe trudged through the darkness.

Lupe watched silently, in all her years she'd never seen the crystal her grandpa seemed so concerned about do anything, in fact she never even really payed any attention to it and didn't even realize what it did.

"It would seem as though your friends from this afternoon weren't the only ones." Michael explained, "As I explained how the crystals above absorb magic, this one here detects it, specifically the specific magical aura demons give off. Though it can only detect the weaker ones that aren't skilled enough to supress their own aura." he explained, "Looks like you're getting a special training course today, trial by fire." he said, though he was clearly nervous.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After John had finished his "meal", he went over to the crate, and picked out one of the robes: a white one with black and gold trim marking out designes and a red sash. He could say why exactly: it just sorta... felt right when he put it on; it seemed very light and comfortable, almost as if it conformed to his body exactly.

Then he noticed the crystal, and Michael's exclamations. damn, that's just what we need. John thought sarcastically. Another execution.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"w-wait already?" he asked confused putting the robe on wodering, how exactly it woul change, and that would it turn into armor? but with that time the shadow had enough time to yoink all of the food it could, and it would actally look like the boy was eating from the shadow point of view. the robe seemed to fit very losely and drifted on even the slightest breeze, who ever the last wearer was needed alot of chest room. Even the shadow was taking the notice to it, feeling himself being expanded by the robe gave him alot more things he could do with it. it was already thinking of how it could make use, it's first idea getting it'self more of that deer.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Raziel took a robe and put it on even thought it was in tatters. As he did the tattered robe felt damp and cool against his shirt. He wondered why then remember all of his family members had been sharks of one kind or another and had to stay damp at least to be comfortable. He listened to what Michele had to say, "OH okay anyway thanks this may look like a rag; but it nice cooling," he said with a boyish grin. Then he went over and got some food and began to dig into the small buffet.

Bridget had already been watching the crystal to see if any danger was going to show up. Yet as the gem flashed and showed a dark shadowy figure Michele spotted it, the ferret sighed. "Michele you know it can't step foot on your property unless it is a demon lord or one of his generals. I doubt they would be after them this soon why go after them yourself if you can send your goons. So unless it can cross the barrier then lets wait till we have all eaten?" she suggested.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Lupe couldn't help but smile a bit as she slipped on her robe, it smelled very strongly of her grandfather, even after having sat in the trunk for so long, a very comforting smell she enjoyed greatly. Her robe was a light forest green with a lighter green trim, the robe seeming to sway even without wind to move it.

"Fighting on an empty stomache is rarely a good idea, and he does seem to be far from any human civilization, however I think this would be a good oppurtunity. Especially since there would be no worry of any innocent bystanders being injured in the crossfire." Michael explained.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Quote:OOC: ... They're on to us! Run Away! XD lol jk but seriously yes he i's a bit of a showoff/smartass at times; problem? X3

You asked for an opinion, I gave it, much like death did. :P

IC:

Lizzy was dumbfound for a while, after having asked about Kyle and Raziel but having only received a complicated lecture on more "It's like this but could also be like this," which was frankly only losing her further. Things seemed calmer, so the dragoness finally went to the grilling animal and instantly recognized the mouth-watering aroma of a well cooked chunk of meat with her name on it.

Tearing a large leg off the animal was all Lizzy could do to help herself from pouncing the deer over and literally wolf it down like a ravenous beast. She hungrily bit down chunk after chunk, messing her cute face with the grease from the delicious treat. "This is... so tasty!" she said between mouthfuls, probably as a compliment to the cook.

Once eating time was over, Lizzy noticed how everyone was putting on some clothes. She looked at how everyone got a set, and then finally found the last one at the bottom of the container, collecting dust much like all the others. The garb was in tatters, and it appeared short in the lower area around the thighs section, indicating this had most likely belonged to a female that liked to flash her legs. Lizzy found the outfit cute, if anything. "So this is for me? Thanks!" she said as she held the robes in front of her, then proceeded to put them on. She patted some of the most prominent dusty spots and then she was done.

The young dragoness's robes went nicely with the fact she was wearing a miniskirt, but the top part of the suit appeared to be a couple sizes too small, resulting in her voluptuous chest overfilling the area and expanding against the fabric, her sizable knockers forcing a tear down the middle to the center of her chest, revealing a bit of her valley in-between her prominent mounds. "It fits!" she cheerfully added, cheeks a bit flushy from happiness.

But her cheeks' rubor disappeared as soon as everyone turned again for the serious. She wasn't sure how to react, but they appeared to be talking about minotaurs, like the monster they had beaten back at school. She grinned widely and began jumping up and down "Let's go, let's go, let's go!" she insisted, clinging to Michael's arm, her boobs hugging most of his forearm, "I wanna fight those meanies!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"well arn't you the brave one?" he asked looking at her though he couldn't help what happened, he soon saw as his vison moved upwards to the tight looking top and very wide lower part. "t-that looks really good on you." he said not being able to look away from her chest as from behind him the shadow was doing the same only drooling a bit as it did. it was a raremoment for him, where he and the shadow agreed and act together as one without trying. "i wish i could actually see a picture of the last person in th- i mean with her element." he said trying to hide what he was about to say. "and plus only two of us can even fight razel, and luke..." he said with a sigh
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
When Jack received a robe of his own, he was a little dismayed. It was very tattered and dirty, but most of all, it look at least four sizes too big for him. The last person to have worn the robes must have been a big one, or at least, very muscular. He tried it on, doubting that it would fit at all, but to his surprise, as soon as his head passed through the neck hole, the robe was suddenly quite snug and comfy, showing exactly just how skinny the little wolf was but otherwise fitting him perfectly. It was also a lot thicker and heavier than it looked, making the wolf cub feel quite safe. It was as if the robe had adjusted to fit his size and comfort.

Jack looked over at Kyle but couldn't bring himself to say anything again. Though he didn't look it, he was a fighter too. He's had no formal training, but living around dangerous neighborhoods and constant violent bullying taught him how to defend himself. He was naturally ambidextrous, but his right arm was sturdier than his left, as a result from constant blocking and conditioning from minor fractures, and his left was faster and hit harder. He was also creative with his surroundings, but he doubted he could take on a minotaur like the one earlier at all, at least without a weapon, and even then, he preferred to run. He wished he had a handgun or something, a handgun would've helped a lot.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers