Join our server on Discord

My basement is a swimming pool
You forced somebody else to move outa their house, then almost torched it? O think griping down the stairs is about equal. (lol)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(04-29-2011 11:41 AM)johnalt Wrote: You forced somebody else to move outa their house, then almost torched it? O think griping down the stairs is about equal. (lol)

No I didn't actually try to burn their house, but I sure did think about it :P

But anyways, she was such a BITCH to me for no reason at all. :(
Also, here is some broken crap in my basement.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
It looks... Vaguely suspiciously eerily familiar... I have no idea why... I gotta lay off the sugar.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(04-29-2011 12:30 PM)johnalt Wrote: It looks... Vaguely suspiciously eerily familiar... I have no idea why... I gotta lay off the sugar.

O_o
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Yeah, definitely no more cookies past 10:00... :X

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(04-29-2011 12:48 PM)johnalt Wrote: Yeah, definitely no more cookies past 10:00... :X

Omg I can't eat more than 5 cookies at once without getting sick and puking :(
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Then just eat the ones without sugar... or is the flour what makes you sick?
Cookies don't make me sick... Now 10 cookies 10 minutes before I go to sleep, and I start seeing weird shit.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(04-29-2011 07:16 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Then just eat the ones without sugar... or is the flour what makes you sick?

Haha I think it is the sugar that makes me sick, if I eat too much, I get sick :(
(04-29-2011 09:37 PM)johnalt Wrote: Cookies don't make me sick... Now 10 cookies 10 minutes before I go to sleep, and I start seeing weird shit.

GREMLIN
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

(04-30-2011 01:29 AM)Xenonmon Wrote:
(04-29-2011 07:16 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Then just eat the ones without sugar... or is the flour what makes you sick?

Haha I think it is the sugar that makes me sick, if I eat too much, I get sick :(

It's either that or the type of sugar that's being used. I, for example, can't take anything that has Splenda in it. It completely messes with my head if a take in a small amount of it.