Join our server on Discord

My basement is a swimming pool
*briefly pseudo wakes up* well that's even more extreme! Dammit, now I gotta sleep clean through tomorrow! *falls back asleep*
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
The cars and stairs thing could be explained as an unbalance in your auditive system, since that affects balance and reflexes, go see an Otolaryngologyst if you notice something funny with your ears or sense of balance. And about the flood, when was the last time you had the plumbs checked?
Plumbing doesn't matter; if it was melted snow, chances are it overflow from your sump, right? At least that's what it was for us. You could have perfectly good plumbing, but there might still be too much water to deal with. As for the sense of balance thing, you might be one to something there.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(04-28-2011 05:48 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: The cars and stairs thing could be explained as an unbalance in your auditive system, since that affects balance and reflexes, go see an Otolaryngologyst if you notice something funny with your ears or sense of balance. And about the flood, when was the last time you had the plumbs checked?

What on Earth is an Otolaryngolgyst? Also, I never get my plumbing checked :P
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Well, there's your problem, perhaps.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(04-29-2011 10:05 AM)johnalt Wrote: Well, there's your problem, perhaps.

Possibly...
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Must- resist- making- a dirty joke about plumbing-

But maybe we should check out the curse thing too, just in case! Do you know anyone who holds against you or your family?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(04-29-2011 10:38 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Must- resist- making- a dirty joke about plumbing-

But maybe we should check out the curse thing too, just in case! Do you know anyone who holds against you or your family?

Well, I know this bitch named Jessica, but I already made her move...I also almost torched her house LOL! Nah, jk, but I did make her move away...She couldn't have flooded my basement though. We did have a ton of snow that just melted.
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

...I retract on of my previous statements; there is a decent chance this is karmatic.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(04-29-2011 11:38 AM)johnalt Wrote: ...I retract on of my previous statements; there is a decent chance this is karmatic.

lol Whadaya mean?
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada