Join our server on Discord

Happy birthday supreme lord of darkness!
YAY HOTDOGS!

Slash: YAY SLINGSHOT BIKINIS!

Katt: *Hugging jack frost and pyro jack dolls into her chest* Awww, they're so cute!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
/tp johnalt Shadowknight
< teleporting johnalt to Shadowknight >
*I pop up next to shadow*
Look, if my singing was that bad, all you had to do was- omg, hamburgers; and hotdogs; served in the same meal?! Yay!! *initiating gorging procedure*
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Happy Birthday, don't be evil, just be corporate!

http://youtu.be/yBrbgh3CO-I

PS: Hey it was that or bubblegum, and Guilmon ate all of it!

Johnalt, stop eating the food I'm sending to my stomach, you solitaire. O:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*waves from beside shadow* hello? Ima over here? *returns to gorging his own share*
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*swallows a burger whole* Yeah I see ya, thanks for the gifts, now give me that burger! *Grabs the plate of burgers and tips it into his mouth, devouring them all*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*eyes burn with hatred* my manwhich...!

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*Snaps his fingers and johnalt is suddenly teleported into a giant tank full of manwich meat* There ya go, hey, where'd my jack and pyro plushies go?

Katt: MINE! *Growls loudly*

Fine, you can keep them. I've learned to never come between a 14 ft tiger/dragon and something she likes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yay! Food!

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Apple: *sprawled on the ground, eyes spirally* Spanky?

Prowl: No spanking for you! Speaking of which, here's a present befitting a MAN! *tugs on a giant rope and the stern of a gigantic battleship crashed through the mansion's wall, loaded with hot, scantily clad sailor girls, grilling barbecue on deck and riding the massive cannons like rodeo bulls while other sailor girls are sopping wet with soapy water as they clean fighter jets and tanks, car wash style.*

Frisk: Hey, no fair! All I could get Shadow was your girl- er- ex girlfriend! How can you afford that on your salary!?

Prowl: *Tongue hanging out as he panted hotly at the sight of heavily armed women coming of the battleship's armory, giving Shadow a birthday salute by firing their rifles into the air for each year Shadow has managed not to die* Connections, my diminutive friend, connections.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers