Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 34
Well, B. Myo got the Care Bear Stare. So that would be pretty hard to top.
Well, 02 still has the worst giant boss battle death ever...
Also has the most disagreed upon ending. But I do not speak of it anymore.
Im Timing this ep right now to be released, and I just had to say, I have SUUUCH a bad mind....

*Talking about NeoV* Taiki: "Shoutmon is inside him right now!"

..... baaaad mind.

Edit: LOL and then a few lines later, Taiki: "Something amazing is happening inside him!"

Edit2: LOL... Man, my mind just won't stop! NeoV: "I won't give up my body to anyone!" LOL
Episode 34 released [RyRo]_Digimon_Xros_Wars_-_34_(1280x720_x264_AAC)_[024A589F].mkv at the usual place, please seed!
Both an epic and tragic episode. The way NeoVamdemon turns into a mass of darkness after Shoutmon and Lopmon messed up his Digixros was a shoutback a bit to BelialVamdemon as he lost his body through kids' optimism and all.

A pity the Lopmons have to sacrifice themselves. United Xros Heart Army may have won, but it was a pyrrhic victory.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
At least the Chocomon are still alive, right?

This two episodes have me so much adventure flashbacks, only the Lopmon died for real, unlike Patamon, and NeoVamp dead wasn't so lame, but he lost a great deal of power and couldn't regenerate anymore.

This episode made Frisk sad. Giddy, but sad!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
My thoughts. Now listen.

Here's the sub, Let's go.

So here we are, NeoVamdemon absorbed MetalGreymon, now he has a snake waist thing against X5. And here's Beelzemon.

Remember the Lopmon that were caught? They keep NeoVamdemon from dieing. Creepy.

Lopmon shines White. That's what that meant. Also, He's like Sunlight for our new vampire boss.

Oh yeah, Kiriha's broken now. And they run.

But then later, he goes back to very angry. Like usual.

The white Lopmon has holy power. I bet it'd evo into the pink version of Cherubimon.

But, they've been found out and a very large Lady Devimon army are coming after them.

Kiriha is angry so while the rest go find that Lopmon, he'll fight the large army.

Now they have to fight enemies down in the tunnel they're at. But Sparrowmon will destroy everything.

Taiki grabs Nene, Cutemon grabs Lopmon but who grabs Balistamon.

Now we have some still action shots. Pretty nice.

They've found the white Lopmon. Now Nene will distract the enemies behind them.

Nene is creeped out by the evil Mons. So am I.

Balistamon now does something. He is happy and he lifts the door up.

White Lopmon never existed. NeoVamdemon is happy about this but it could be a problem.

Hey, Metal Greymon isn't dead yet, they can hear the melody.

Oh boy. Shoutmon and Lopmon were absorbed. This may or may not be good.

Metal Greymon is in pieces and won't listen to Shoutmon.

Wow, look at all the Lopmon that are absorbed in here.

With all those Lopmon, the Lopmon we've been seeing should ge quite strong.

Oh no, Nene and Sparrowmon can't fight anymore. But there's Kiriha to help.

Lopmon is the White Lopmon from the legend so now we get an awesome sequence soon.

While Lopmon is gone now, we do get a Xros of both Super Evos. So let's see what that makes.

Double Xros makes Shoutmon DX. D Xros.

Hooray! Another General is gone. And another land is saved.

NeoVamdemon is sneaking away as a pile of goo but, Beelzemon stops that. Or rather, Stomps that.

Also, as they're leaving, Cutemon will miss Lopmon. Awww...

Are Nene and Kiriha playing with dolls and a house? Also, Monitamon confuse me.

Next area is the Honey land. It's also a Nene episode and it has new Minervamon. Hooray!