Join our server on Discord

Easter!
Key word virtually black...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Easter is one of those holidays I will never understand. If you want to celebrate it, go ahead, but not me. Even if I believed that Christ was more than just a man, I wouldn't celebrate his death, especially not with chocolate bunnies.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
... Then wy not just eat the chocolate for no real reason, like everybody else?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(04-23-2011 09:53 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Easter is one of those holidays I will never understand. If you want to celebrate it, go ahead, but not me. Even if I believed that Christ was more than just a man, I wouldn't celebrate his death, especially not with chocolate bunnies.

You should know this more then anyone. heh heh. No one knows why we do holidays. Religious or not, we just do. It sure is fun though.
*probably true but also kind of funny*
Because Wisemon is on a super diet that will eventually evolve into some other method of becoming immortal. The unfortunate side effect is he currently defecates a lot. I don't understand holidays myself, heck, even my birthday (March 28th, thanks to everyone who greeted me that day, by the way!) was kind of a "why are we celebrating one year closer to my death again?" sort of deal.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yeah, that is depressing... But the free food seems to make up for it for me!

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Free food makes everything better! ^ ^ Especially if it's desserts!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
we don't celebrate you being close to your death, we celebrate that you are still alive one year later...
Well, Happy Easter nonetheless! Enjoy the chocolate that comes flooding your way >3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Happy Easter everyone :D
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)