Join our server on Discord

Easter!
Well, as many of you may know, Easter i's almost here *yay, clapclapclapclapclapclap* and I cant help but feel that, as a site, we should do something ... any thoughts/feelings/ideas?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Unless we have artists, No idea. I won't be around during Easter but I will be back at 12 that night.
Happy Advanced Easter, folks.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I hope you guys are having a good holiday, have fun!
Probably I'd do Clone's stuff the whole day on Black Saturday.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
We never do anything anymore. A very minuscule amount of roleplaying aside. This site is dead.
Yeah... I know... I didn't even realize HOW dead until I actually started looking at some live forum sites insteada just using them... Well, best we can do is keep what little life this dying beast has aflame (admins, if you're reading this, FTW!)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Easter should be a day to celebrate, with that in mind, I have combined the two major themes of the holiday into one. On one side, you have the Easter Bunny.. No religious significance, but a delight for children who believe in it. On the other, you have the ressurection, hyper religious, bane of scientists everywhere.

What do we get when we combine the two you ask? I'll tell you. Three words.. Zombie, Easter, Bunny.

Think about it, take your cute pink bunny with his basket of goodies, dead him up a bit, add a basket full of brains, and you've got an instant hit with everyone! Or nightmares for their children for the rest of their lives.. But either way, we win ^_^
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hillfolk and were never seen again, it was the best day ever."
... I feel kinda bad for starting this topic now...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
This place is not dead, we just had a while without any new Digimon episodes...