Join our server on Discord

Hey, I am new. I just joined.
Hello. My name is Xenonmon. As you can tell, I totally made that up. Since I like the element "Xenon", and I like Digimon as well, I decided to name and make up a digimon. Haha, lol.

Anyways, I love to talk. I also like to write stories too.

Secondly, in real life, I am stalked by accidents. I have been hit by cars many times, I guess at least 20 times. They are usually minor accidents, but once I got sent to the hospital because I hit the ground and went unconcious. Here is another usual thing that happens to me. I take a routinely tumble down the stairs, usually two times a day. This is true.

Before you ask, my FAVORITE digimon is Blackwargreymon.

I am nice and friendly, but I can get very angry if some one ticks me off.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Welcome to the DaD, don't worry about being accident prone here, almost nothing bad ever happens, *20 cars suddenly crash through the wall* and by almost never I mean every minute on the minute ^_^. Please accept these welcoming gifts, your own official DaD pet rock, *Hands Xenonmon a large boulder*, the official DaD kitchen sink, the official DaD piece of string, the official DaD can of radioactive waste, and of course the official DaD ball of antimatter.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome aboard the boards, Xenonmon! Looks like Shadow has presented you with you customary DaD welcoming pack, so I'm afraid it is now my duty to begin the customary DaD welcoming hazi- her- partying ceremony. *Trying to pull a box of goats, steel paddles and gallon-bottles of lube out of his closet*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Haha, hazing, almost good times... Anyway, to welcome you to the DaD, I offer you a choice between two gifts: the first is a mystery present, whichis whatever you want it to be, except a guilmon plushie; the other option is a guilmon plushie!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz