Join our server on Discord

Poll: What should I put on my bike's body
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gatomon
0%
0 0%
Renamon
40.00%
2 40.00%
Gatomon making out with Renamon
40.00%
2 40.00%
Gatomon making out with Gatomon
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Motorcycle
I'm planning on getting a motorcycle with a custom body in about a year or so, and I cant decide what I want on it. It's a pre-owned frame and innards, with only half of the body still whole (it crashed) so I'm getting a new one. Which body should I choose?
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Needs multiple pick option!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Agreed, needs a multiple vote option. But It really depends on what you want in a bike. If you want a bike that your relatives/friends/chicks you meet will agree with, Just Renamon. But if you want a super hot, sexy bike graphic, that relatives/friends/chicks you meet will probably like alot less, Renamon making out with Gatomon is the one you want.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Said before, say again, smexy assecoriable options are endless Twisted just put me down for an extra mostly healthy helping of everything pls TwistedTwisted
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Perhaps you should just go with good, old-fashioned flames or something. You know, something that's not going to make people think you're pants-crapping insane.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
*frown* dude, it would be pants creaming first of all; secondly, what's insanity gots to do wit anything around here?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well, it would be fine if he were going to be driving it around here. Unfortunately, that's impossible, and the only other option is public roads. Public roads frequented by people's moms and such.
Well kids would think it's the coolest ever if they know who Renamon is! But Gatomon isn't exactly "curvy" or hot in normal circles, and people may think you're into bonking cats, but if that doesn't bother you, go with the make-out between Renamon and Gatomon!

I would have just put a full-body Meggidramon on it if it were mine. X3 Such badassery will gain the respect of Hell's Angels everywhere! They shoot their guns at you in celebration!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Maybe it could just be a red motorcycle. You know... just... red? Red motorcycle? R-..Red's a good colour.
True, red is a good colour... But i's it gooder than gatomon colour?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz