Join our server on Discord

Hi
Hi there. I am from Austria and I was a digimon fan for a long time. I skipped accidently across this forum which awakened my old love for digimon again. Hope to have a good time everyone here. :)
Welcome to Dad!!! *smiles and hugs you softly*

I am Astaroth, Demon girl and I am from Wales Britain
We got many things from 'RP's' to 'General Chat.'

Here is your welcome present *hands you a puppy* his name is Rex and please don't give him cookie doe ice cream, he goes insane the minute you give it to him *giggles*

I hope you enjoy your stay here and please don't leave

The OCA
Creative Minds
Hehe XD Thank you *pets the puppy.*
Welcome *smiles* just feed him on raw meat and he'll grow fast
The OCA
Creative Minds
*epic disembodied voice* Welcome to the DaD! *'normal' voice* As a new member, I would to ask you to -- *checks notes* whoops, wrong speach! That coulda ended badly! XD Sry, as a new member, I would like to ask you to pls accept this gift *random rock solo* *gives small box* it's a mystery present! It's literally whatever you want it to be! *jumps up and down* comon open it openit openitopenitopenitopenit!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Frisk: *Springs out of the tiny box* HAH!! I have the Johie's real present to you in here! *Produces another small box from behind his back* But for now, I am your present, SO MAY THE GREAT SPIRITS HAVE MERCY ON YOUR ESSENCE!! *inhales deeply* Mmm. Your essence smells nice. Welcome aboard the boards!

Prowl: *Dragging in a bound and gagged Governor Schwarzenegger* -What, no Arnold Schwarzenegger joke?

Frisk: Do we still have time to shoehorn him in?

Prowl: I think it would be much less offensive if we just drop it.

Frisk: :3 Bring out the Liquid Terminator.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(for future reference, it would be Johnie; it was supposed to be johnalt, but a typo occured and I'm too lazy to fix it)

*sprays psycho wit water* bad Backlasher, Bad! How many times we gotta tell you stop jumping the newbies!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*sets up a cupcake box trap* <.<... here pysco.... get the food
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Frisk: *hisses and scurries away* Nooo! Spray bottles! My one weak- Ooh! A cupcake! *scampers under the box trap and munches on the cupcake*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Greetings newcomer! Please mind that we are most definitely not insane about saving cupcakes, nor do we bite mu- ooh, pie. *trails off indefinitely*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds