Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 33
A Chill Running Down your Spine! The Moonlight General's Vampire Land!

Let's see what's in this episode. Besides Nene's new Henge. Since she's a ninja and all.
Nene-Ja.

Also, Sparrowmon tries his best to tell a scary story, which, freaked out the three mini-mons.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Cool. So that actually took off? And yeah. heh heh Funny.
Yeah, also good thing NeoVamde keeps the tradition of his notorious Adventure cousin. Downright vicious and he also sleeps in a coffin. Blood brownie points as well with the psycho laugh.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Hell, I don't know about you all, but I'm in it for everyone's favorite sexy demoness LadyDevimon. Imangine a harem of those.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
(04-23-2011 02:18 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Hell, I don't know about you all, but I'm in it for everyone's favorite sexy demoness LadyDevimon. Imangine a harem of those.

For Lady Devimons in 33, they sure have a bit deep voices or sounds like amazons with too much testosterones. >XD

33 subs now out, and got to watch it. Thankfully, RR subs seem to be now not a week delayed in release. Let's keep our digits crossed it will go that way from this moment on..

Anyhoo, seems that pride..Or rather testicular fortitude Kiriha regained in 32 either reverted him back to his old jerkwad self or might have inflated his head/ego; Typical loner non-team player type, and prefers to fight his own battles, going as far as shooting down friendly forces if they get on his way. Probably and hopefully he'll be humbled by 34.

NeoVamdemon has indeed parallels to his notorious 01 cousin; Downright evil, clever, sleeps in a coffin and even up to that fog barrier he put up to plunge the entire land into eternal darkness. (Similar to the fog Vamdemon conjured up in Odaiba back in Adventure.) Probably to maintain his power at full capacity instead of being cut down in half during daytime.

I'll comment on the episode later, just wanted to drop off a Wallpaper I made for my LG enV3 cellphone from the new opening. I've been doing Xros Wars ones for a while, I figured it was time to share one!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Wallpapers? On cellphones? The future sure its nutz!
Oh I've done cellphone walls for years! Especially the clam shells, the inner screen lead to so many options!

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
So I guess you missed the whole "Guy from the past century travels to the present stuff" That used to be a somewhat popular cliche. Anyway, I bet some perverts want a wallpaper of certain girl in her cat costume... hint hint

Episode comments spoilers:

Sparrowmon is scary

Lopmon seems to not be a girl, dammit!

Ladydevimons seems to be damn hard to kill

Kiriha is back to being a yerk

And now they take that thing away from him again, damn, he should glue it to his arm or something...

Still, Taiki was dumb to not check that coffin first...

Lopmon to the rescue! You are cool, in more than one way!

It looks like every Digimon in that army is hard to kill, even Devimons!

Whats this? Giant boss battle? Cool!

Yes, Kiriha IS a yerk!

Oh not, he sucked your Digimon yerk, and not in a sexual way!

I pity you you man...yerk!

PD: Happy Easter!