Join our server on Discord

Cookies!
... You didn't answer my question.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(04-16-2011 10:36 AM)Wisemon Wrote: No object is sacred, only certain intangibles.

What about this cookie? *Holds up a cookie shaped like a cross* Does that count as sacred?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I believe idols were worshipped and sacred, are idols not tangible?
BTW, fuck pies, CREAM PIES.
and those cookiemonsters make me mad :| Sick of cookie rants >:\
COOKIE, DIE IT MUST
Actually, I know username yoda; he concurs wit the cookie worshippers.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Oh I love cookies! The only pie I like is...pumpkin pie. :x
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(04-16-2011 09:53 AM)johalt Wrote: Hey! Let's pleased keep this semi civilized discussion about desserts, pls. Boobs will be a later discussion...

Boobs aren't dessert? You mean I've been doing it wrong all this time! /cry
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hillfolk and were never seen again, it was the best day ever."
... Well, dessert in the sense that you physically ingest it... If joo's physically literally munchin on tits for desert, well... That's your perogative... Now breast milk on the other hand, [insert punchline here]

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
They do make pudding in the shape of boobs. In Japan.
Yet another reason we cannot afford to let japan be destroyed.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*is eating snickers cookies*

om fucking nom :3
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)