Join our server on Discord

Lilithmon + Blastmon + Evilmon + Darkness Loader =
While I am pretty sure they wont do it, it would be funny if they used a Tactimon puppet...

Probably our deceased perfect Demon Man samurai will get a mention.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(05-03-2011 02:45 PM)SnK Wrote: Tactimon's J-Maru is now sleeping with the fishes.

And some seem to be looking forward to Gattai Lilithmon vs. Jet Mervamon. Hnghnghng.

Of course they are. And I'm a little sad they can't get that back to use it.It would help her out a lot.
(05-03-2011 11:54 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(05-03-2011 10:32 AM)SnK Wrote: Probably this Lilithmon form will appear on 37: "Dangerous Reunion! The Glory of The Three Officers!"

Before anyone freaks out over the title. Sangenshi directly translates to Three Officers, and Lilithmon and Blastmon are still given that title, so don't expect a return from Tactimon.

DarkKnightmon could be filling in Tactimon's position. Either that, or Tactimon will be brought back due to the use of the massive amount of negative energy gathered.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Nope. That's for Bagramon. So he can replace half himself with normal parts instead of the Tree half he has.
Oh, that's right. I almost forgot about that little detail. I really need to read up on my wikis.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
While that is something I'd do and I do, I got that from With the Will, the message board.
Blargh! XwX Danger danger! System overheating! Core meltdown in 10, 9, 8,-*huge explosion can be seen on the monitors* Heehee, take that Canada....Oh and this is one of the hotest mons I have seen. Hmmm...

Diva: No.

Me: Damn.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
So I'm guessing you really enjoy the picture then?