Join our server on Discord

Lilithmon + Blastmon + Evilmon + Darkness Loader =
(04-19-2011 02:03 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(04-18-2011 02:47 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: No they didn't, all first four seasons where dubbed to Spanish in Latin America and they where uncensored. In fact when it comes to Adventure Latin American Spanish dub, I think some voices worked better.

They did by American standards. You can't just claim that just because one country kept something, all countries can.

Pokémon Platinum kept gambling in the U.S. version. Does that mean it shouldn't have been cut in the European version?

They cut gambling? That,s stupid, they did not censored gambling in any previous Pokemon game...
(04-21-2011 12:11 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: They cut gambling? That,s stupid, they did not censored gambling in any previous Pokemon game...

Childrens' entertainment laws in the EU changed.
[Image: signature.png]
So how did you get anything with coins?
(04-21-2011 02:04 PM)UnknownH Wrote: So how did you get anything with coins?

They called the slot machines "game machines" and allowed you to check their coin slots for stray coins.

I'm not joking.
Well, I bet that stupid laws just made a lot more people just get a flash card device with the USA version...

And that's nothing, in Spain, they charge you for listening to the radio in a public place!
(04-21-2011 03:26 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: They called the slot machines "game machines" and allowed you to check their coin slots for stray coins.
I'm not joking.

..."You've found 9999 coins"
Seriously? That's funny. I guess you were $#!^ out luck for Porygon.
Probably this Lilithmon form will appear on 37: "Dangerous Reunion! The Glory of The Three Officers!"
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(05-03-2011 10:32 AM)SnK Wrote: Probably this Lilithmon form will appear on 37: "Dangerous Reunion! The Glory of The Three Officers!"

Before anyone freaks out over the title. Sangenshi directly translates to Three Officers, and Lilithmon and Blastmon are still given that title, so don't expect a return from Tactimon.
Hey, at least we get nearly nude Lilithmon so sad to see Tactimon not coming back but we get something.
Tactimon's J-Maru is now sleeping with the fishes.

And some seem to be looking forward to Gattai Lilithmon vs. Jet Mervamon. Hnghnghng.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...