Join our server on Discord

Lilithmon + Blastmon + Evilmon + Darkness Loader =
A friend of mine in DA shared this:

(Spoiler potential material?)

The day this'll appear is probably one heck of another fanservicey episode.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Don't you just love Japan? Now this is the Demon Lord of Lust. Or would that be Lady? But, this is just awesome.
Right you are.

I bet this form will undergo major editing in the dub. >XD
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Finally, Blastmon can be useful for something. I wish I was one of those Evilmon, especially inbetween her legs.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Bahahaha. ...Just color her so she's wearing a body suit and bam, Dubbed.
Simple. It's not Citramon but it shouldn't have to be.
I bet they will add a purple expandex suit where her skin is, or just paint her purple.

(04-15-2011 01:42 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Bahahaha. ...Just color her so she's wearing a body suit and bam, Dubbed.
Simple. It's not Citramon but it shouldn't have to be.

That´s the reason I never watched the dub...
Cry, cry, cry. I think it was genius. We got all the episodes. We had to do that. Or would you just want a normal version walking around?
No they didn't, all first four seasons where dubbed to Spanish in Latin America and they where uncensored. In fact when it comes to Adventure Latin American Spanish dub, I think some voices worked better.
Ok then. You live in a different country. Dubs are a different issue there. So we have no topic.
(04-18-2011 02:47 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: No they didn't, all first four seasons where dubbed to Spanish in Latin America and they where uncensored. In fact when it comes to Adventure Latin American Spanish dub, I think some voices worked better.

They did by American standards. You can't just claim that just because one country kept something, all countries can.

Pokémon Platinum kept gambling in the U.S. version. Does that mean it shouldn't have been cut in the European version?
[Image: signature.png]