Join our server on Discord

Nostalgia.
This chat's about Nostalgia, duh. Those little things we loved as kids, that we've seemed to have forgotten about as adults. The things that remind us of a simpler time, back when Renamon was a consumate badass and not a furry cock-puppet.

For me, believe it or not, it's the band Blink-182. It reminds me of the good old days back when Pokemon was still a good show, and I could catch old reruns of Dragonball Z in the morning before I went to school. Drag racing my brother down the street on our bicycles. The good times.

What makes you Nostalgia? What makes you feel old? I'm not even 21 yet, but I still believe my generation had the BEST cartoons EVER. Pokemon, Digimon, Road Rovers, the list can go on for days.

Need I mention the original Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry? Those guys rocked.

Another thing I miss is those 3D Doritos. Those things rocked.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I agree about the Doritos but I'm not sure if anything counts for me.
I'd have to think.
Couldn't agree wit ya more dude. Sigh.., ever feel like... you up and... fapped it all away? So many missed opportunities... Sigh... So many good times though...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
...Johalt...roflmao! XD
Screw nostalgia, it prevents you from working 100%. If I want to see DBZ, I'll go online a f*cking stream it. Why? BECAUSE I'm not a kid anymore, I'm willing to do illegal things like piracy.
Oh, and you forget freakin' Beyblades. XD
Now, excuse me as I go watch Beyblades.
Ah, nothing quite brings spririts up like you, ninjalol
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Why thank you, and in case you were wondering, Beyblades ROCKED. :D

EDIT: The time I stopped caring about piracy is when I found out why "The Captain's Wife's Lement" is lulzy. XD
That is awesome! I'm still LMAO. Who knew a house can hold that much seamen. I bet it gave that stew more flavor. :lol

Anyway, does anyone remember the pre-Transformer show Gobots? Now that was a great one at the time.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Dragonball Z is the greatest show ever made, ever. Period.

Yeah, bopping through the digital world with a Digimon partner might be kinda cool, but flying around vaporizing people with energy beams is way more awesome. I would like to do the latter in the former.

In fact, the only reason I hang around this place at all is because there isn't a "DragonballZDomain".

.. Yet.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Go admin one asesino xP
That sounds like a lot of work. Besides, I still have far too much evil scheming to do here.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.