Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only)
((Not at all! I'll bring him over now!))

"Yes daddy." Salem said obediently, striding daintily over to the closet to dress up for their new family member.

Reize grinned and giggled effeminately, covering his muzzle with a paw. "I'd love to be a maid for you, daddy!" He agrees, taking the uniform and joining his little brother to change and make themselves look pretty, helping Salem with his makeup.

[Outside Mansion]

The giant figure of a horse in a leather jacket came to a halt in front of the mansion, dismounting his massive bike and snorting a plume of steam into the cold air. Sean sighed deeply at the sight of his destination, having ridden his motorcycle the whole way, he was stiff, chafed, and quite hungry. Nothing was going to stop him from having a good time with the women he was promised.

The stallion clopped toward the mansion and entered through the gate, not even bothering to take in the beautiful view as he reached the door and rang the doorbell. Sean removed his leather jacket and draped it on his sinewy forearm, leaving him in his tight, white cotton shirt and jeans, the shirt hugging his muscular torso and making his biceps and pectorals stand out, his wide six-pack easily made out through the fabric. There was no doubt that this guy worked out. One just didn't get this well toned from one's job, no matter what kind of manual labor it was. Sean wanted one thing and one thing only; the company of a soft, sweet little lady or two.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 11-06-2011, 11:51 AM