Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only)
Alex suddenly pushed the cute doggie down, and a flow of piss came out of his flesh tower, filling the teacup to the point of overflowing and splashing on the ground. Reize smiled and happily took the cup, pouring its contents down his throat, making a show of swishing and gargling the piss in his mouth before swallowing, licking his lips.

"Mmmm...Thank you, daddy. Your piss always tastes so heavenly!" Reize giggled, throwing off his blanket, revealing his outfit. A bright pink dress, complete with matching high heels. Alex handed Reize a tube of lipstick and a pocket mirror, and Zannah saw as Reize clicked the mirror open and did his makeup, first coating his lips in a bright red lipstick, before adding some blush and eyeliner. "What do you think, daddy?" He giggled, placing his hands on the dragon's neck and stroking it, looking at him.

"You look like a gay whore."

Reize smiled and turned to look at Zannah, winking with her new, longer eyelashes. "Good. That's what I was hoping for."

"Tell her about us, Reize," Alex ordered, groping the boy's ass.

"I love you, daddy. I love you so much! I've loved you ever since you shoved your big cock up my ass!"

"And Zannah?"

"Psh. That's ugly bitch? She disgusts me. I hate her fat utters, her ugly mug, her flabby ass, and her loose cunt!" Reize declared, before he was pulled into a kiss, with Zannah having a clear view of their tongues dancing, with Reize more into it than any the past kisses Zannah and he had. They turned a bit, so Alex's back was to the camera and the wolf opened an eye to look at the beautiful squirrel girl. He raised his middle finger, then his other finger, flipping both birds as he continued to make out with his daddy. Slaps and moans were heard as the two continued to kiss for what seemed like hours.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only) - by MasterZero - 11-01-2011, 03:55 PM