Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only)
Salem whimpered a little as the man he loved (had he always loved Mr. Alex like this?) like the father he always wanted took his warm soup and poured it over his head. It was still soup to him, but to Alex and Reize, the feline's black, glossy fur would be matted down by the dragon's strong-smelling piss. The cat looked up, looking cute and troubled now that his undies were soaked and clung to his flaccid member wetly.

The cat let out a low feline growl at Reize, thinking he was a girl, until the wolf turned around and showed off the lace holding his corset together on his back, and tugged on it, causing the top to fall off his body lightly. He didn't have any breasts. Reize was a guy, and this made Salem feel much better.

Keeping his satin gloves and stockings on, Reize unzipped the side of his miniskirt slowly, until it dropped down to his feet and he stepped out of it, leaving him in his pink thong and clearly visible bulge. He teased his little brother a little by swaying his hips and wiggling his beautifully toned ass at him before hooking his thumbs down the sides and tugging the thong off at well, his balls dangling between his legs, nice and full, enticing the cat, who instinctively wanted to bat at them.

Turning around once more, Reize stroked his wolfen sheath and moaned, coaxing his pink cock out of it's hiding place until it stood rigidly against his tummy. "What do you think, little brother?" He asked, placing a paw on his hip and posing.

Salem was awestruck at his new big brother's masculine beauty, his toned body, his sizable cock... A tent formed in his own undies as he watched the wolf strip, and a bead of pre started forming through the fabric as his new father showed them his far superior manhood.

"Oh yes daddy..." Salem moaned needily, "I want your cock... I want it so bad, daddy..." He nodded at the dragon's orders and got off the bed. "Yes daddy..." He whispered softly, and wrapped his arms around the wolf's neck first.

Reize initiated the kiss by hungrily mashing his muzzle against Salem's, smearing lipstick all over the feline's salty lips, tasting Alex's cum and piss on the cat's tongue, he made the cat boy purr deeply as he thrust his tongue into his little brother's maw and gently kneaded his cute, soft butt. When Reize broke the kiss, he smiled and gave the cat one more peck on the nose. "No go give daddy your love..." He said, guiding Salem to Alex.

Salem blushed and stood on his tiptoes to reach Alex's lips. "Oh daddy..." He whispered softly, blushing hard under his fur as he closed his eyes, his lipstick-smeared muzzled pressing against the older dragon's big, scaly muzzle in a soft, little kiss.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-28-2011, 01:43 PM