Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only)
"Are you still hungry, sir?" Alex asked, pulling out the golden orb and swaying it in the air. With a single glance, the cat should have been under hypnosis once more. "You crave more of the 'soup.' You need more. You can't live without more. And the more you eat, the faster and more radically you will change. With each bowl of soup, you will fall more and more deeply in love with me, and men in general. I will look like the perfect man to you, the man your uncle should have been. And with each bowl of soup, you will hate women. They're the ones who really hurt you. You're disgusted and feel threatened by them. With each bowl, you will realize that you could be a better slut and cocklover than any girl. When you hear the words, ten oh ten, you will return to normal. When you hear one oh one, you will renter your trance. Now awaken, Salem, and feel the neverending craving for my 'soup.'"

If the plan worked and Salem would eat more soup, Alex would fetch Reize and reawake his slave. "Reize, I spoke with Salem. He wants to be like you. A slut. Living proof that guys can pleasure men better than women. I want you to come inside with me, and to help him embrace his one life."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only) - by MasterZero - 04-18-2011, 12:01 PM