Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only)
"Hi Mr. Alex..." Salem greeted the dragon politely, but apprehensively, rubbing his arm like he was ashamed of himself. Salem left his belongings outside, pocketing his paws, and as the tom stood closer, a red mark in lipstick in the shape of Reize's lips could just barely be made out on the black, glossy fur on Salem's muzzle.

Reize reached around from behind Alex and caressed his scaly lips after he spoke, showing a smear of lipstick on his finger to the dragon before winking at the shy cat and kissing his paw, blowing him a kiss over his man's shoulder before giving him a small, friendly wave.

Salem couldn't help but spare a tiny smile from the girl's friendliness, that he managed to open up to the man she was so close to a little. "N-no sir, I'm single and not searching. No one wants a dirty thing like me." He replied despondently, bowing his head sadly. "Yes sir... I'm a little hungry. Are the other girls already eating? I... I'm not sure I can deal with too many people at once, so may I please eat in my room?" He asked, very submissively, very cautiously and fearfully. He had never felt clean after what his uncle had done to him, and he never felt safe after what his aunt had put him through. He was almost broken already.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-18-2011, 10:36 AM