Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only)
((Damn. Well, I'm free all week, so try to post as much as you can. This is fast becoming my favorite rp.))

Alex's cock nearly became hard again as he saw his slave kiss Salem, the feminine boys looking like two cute girls. He recognized Salem from the files he had gone through when he was searching for good test subjects, and he knew of his past. He knew he could fix it by giving him a new...family, so to speak.

"Hello sir, and welcome to Masters Mansion. I see you already met Reize. She's one of the many women you'll meet here," he stated. "My name is Alex, and I am the host of this fine show. Leave your things by the door, my girls will put it away later." He motioned him over, smiling ear to ear.

Once Salem was close enough he would ask him some questions. "Any girlfriend or wife? Are you hungry? Would you just like to go to your room?" He asked, feeling the necklace in his pocket. Maybe a little sister for Reize? Or a daughter! My little princess...Oh, so many choices, so little time!

((By the way, how do you feel about waterspot?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only) - by MasterZero - 04-17-2011, 04:17 PM