Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only)
Reize chuckled at Alex's compliment gently caressed the dragon's chest with his fingerpads. "Oh you..." He sighed, so madly in love with the dragon he just met that he would do just about anything for him. "Of course silly, you're my number one man!" He laughed, squealing a little and chortling as Alex dipped him down. "Mmmm..." Reize moaned into the kiss and shut his eyes, stroking the dragon's broad chest.

When their lips finally parted, Reize looked up into Alex's eyes lovingly, breathing deeply, his perfect lips still full and supple. He licked Alex's nose affectionately and they headed toward the front door, grasping onto his lovers arm lovingly. "Okay hon!" He smiled brightly and strode over to the door, swaying his sexy hips as he walked, his tail swishing side to side seductively. He opened the door to greet the new guest.

Salem looked up and nearly dropped his luggage at the sight of the beautiful 'woman' headed his way. "E-excuse me, miss? Is this the Masters Mansio- mmph?" The cat was asking before he was cut off by a pair of soft, luscious lips pressing against his muzzle, the wolfess' paws holding the tom's cheeks. He swooned a little and nearly tipped over forward when she broke the kiss. "I... I..." He stammered in embarrassment, looking down at his feet and wearing the cutest expression of shyness Reize had ever seen.

"Shh..." The wolf whispered gently, raising the cat's chin up and pressing a finger against Salem's lips. He coaxed the cat to part his lips and gently pressed his digit into the cat's warm, wet mouth, Salem's soft, small tongue feeling wonderful against his fingerpad.

Salem blushed deeply and shut his eyes, suckling on the girl's finger and purring contently before she pulled away, a clear strand of spit connecting her fingertip with his lips. She turned around and gestured for him to follow her into the mansion. He couldn't help but watch her hot, exposed ass sway as she walked up, and followed her obediently and without a word.

Back in the mansion, Reize playfully got behind Alex and stood on his tiptoes to rest his muzzle on top of his shoulder, watching the cute catboy as he stood in front of them meekly.

OOC: That's all I can manage for now I'm afraid, I'm going to have to pass out now! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-17-2011, 04:10 PM