Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only)
Alex would suddenly began to fuck the boy once more, ramming his cock into his slave, but stopped before he lost control. He pulled out and with a single stroke of his finger, would make his slave cum all over himself. Also, as he pulled out, the sperm began to leak from the slave's newly fucked ass. "I'm going to fetch something, you get dressed." He motioned to a locked closet and walked over, off of the bed. He crushed the lock in his hand and opened it, revealing tubes of lipstick (with many, many colors), lots of other makeup tools, bikinis, dresses, skirts, and more girly, feminine clothes. He simply smiled, before leaving, leaving Reize to change and get himself nice and slutty looking for his Master.

((You make the outfit. Make sure its feminine and it has lots of lipstick and makeup. I like my pets when they have lots of makeup on))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only) - by MasterZero - 04-12-2011, 01:17 PM