Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only)
"I see. Well then, allow us to show you to your room." The trio would walk to it, which was next doors to Reize, and would welcome him in. Alex had been nice enough to bring in his luggage for the cat and allowed him to look at his expensive, luxurious room. "One oh one," King whispered into Reize's ear, putting him back into his trance state and having him frozen stiff outside of Salem's room, before saying "How do you like it, sir?" He asked, sneaking inside and to the cat.

"There's something else, Mr. Salem. Please, look at me." If the cat did, he would find the golden orb moving before his eyes, and if he would hear the same lie Reize had heard. If the orb worked for Alex and Salem was put into a trance, he would hear the voice of someone who really did love him and knew what was best for him. "The next meal you eat will be delicious. It will be the greatest meal you have ever tasted. It will be addicting to you, and will bring you more joy than anything else. When you see it, it will look like soup, unless you are told the truth..."

When Salem's mind was his own again, he would find himself on his bed, with a cart in his room as well. Alex had many bowls of soup, ready for the lad, and handed one to him, with a spoon. The surprise though, was that there was no soup. All the bowls were filled with mixes of Alex's sperm and piss....
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Reize stood stiffly and quietly outside the cat's room, awaiting the dragon's orders so he could resume his false, new life.

"It's very nice..." Salem humbly commented, sitting down on the luxurious, and highly comfortable bed. He was tired from his trip from home all the way to the mansion, and had not slept very well. He panicked a little when he was alone in the room with the big man, and looked at him with crimson, pleading eyes, as if ready to start begging not to be harmed. Being a cat however, he was easily drawn in by the round, shiny, swinging ball, his head turning left and right to follow it swing, his pupils dilating as his tired and already frail mind was easily overcome by hypnosis.

"Mhrm..." Salem groaned as he woke up, rubbing his head. He jerked up and looked around his room- Alex was there, but he was still clothed. Thank goodness. He shuddered and hugged himself a little, then recalled where he was. Despite his apprehension, he found himself trusting Alex, so he didn't mind undressing a little to be a little more comfortable, as his pants were really bothering him. He pulled his baggy pants off easily to reveal that he wore a pair of elastic nut huggers for undies, nice red ones with a picture of a fish on the bulge his flaccid penis and nutsack made on the front. He stretched his lithe body out, and when he put his arms down again, his baggy shirt covered most of his undies.

Hungry, he padded back to the bed and sat down, accepting the bowl of warm, creamy soup from the dragon. "Thanks Alex..." He said, giving the dragon a cute little smile as he lifted the bowl of wonderful smelling soup and spoon-fed himself a little. He mreowled a little at how delicious it was! To him, he was spooning soup into his muzzle, but to Alex, Salem was ingesting spoonfuls of fresh, thick and gooey wads of dragon semen, getting the white cream all over his black muzzle. When he was done, he licked the spoon, and the bowl clean.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Are you still hungry, sir?" Alex asked, pulling out the golden orb and swaying it in the air. With a single glance, the cat should have been under hypnosis once more. "You crave more of the 'soup.' You need more. You can't live without more. And the more you eat, the faster and more radically you will change. With each bowl of soup, you will fall more and more deeply in love with me, and men in general. I will look like the perfect man to you, the man your uncle should have been. And with each bowl of soup, you will hate women. They're the ones who really hurt you. You're disgusted and feel threatened by them. With each bowl, you will realize that you could be a better slut and cocklover than any girl. When you hear the words, ten oh ten, you will return to normal. When you hear one oh one, you will renter your trance. Now awaken, Salem, and feel the neverending craving for my 'soup.'"

If the plan worked and Salem would eat more soup, Alex would fetch Reize and reawake his slave. "Reize, I spoke with Salem. He wants to be like you. A slut. Living proof that guys can pleasure men better than women. I want you to come inside with me, and to help him embrace his one life."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Sure enough Salem nodded, suddenly ravenous and feeling famished, he continued to consume the delicious soup, finishing off the bowls of dragon semen and getting to the much hotter bowls of fresh dragon piss, lifting the bowls up to his muzzle and drinking down hungrily, so ravenously in fact, that it was dribbling down the sides of his muzzle and getting on his shirt. The hot, salty, strong smelling urine eventually drenched his baggy shirt, but he didn't care- he just stripped it off, leaving him in his tight little undies and went for more soup. He had to have more!

With each bowl, his emotions and feelings started to shift and change. He didn't feel it at first, but he was slowly losing his trust and need for affectionate women and gaining love and trust for men, the bigger the better, so strong and muscular, surely only men could protect him from pain with their big, strong arms, and their great, powerful chests for him to bury his face in! Most of all, he grew more and more attached to Alex, like he was his real family, all who mattered to him, the one he loved and trusted the most.

"Oh hell yeah! He's damn right we're better than women, with their fugly tits and fucked up insecurities! I hate em!" Reize growled and crossed his arms like a mean girl, smirking seductively as he was told to come inside. "I bet he'll be a great slut, Alex... did you like, see his body? He's like, totally asking for it! I'll be his big brother and help him out~!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I couldn't agree more! And I'll be both your daddies!" The two stepped in and watched Salem eating the bowl of cum and piss. Alex smiled and took a bowl of his pee and suddenly held it over Reize, pouring onto his head and drenching his clothes. He then looked at Salem and ordered him to stop and watch. "Reize, strip your clothes off. Show him your little secret."

Once Reize did, and the wolf's smaller dick was out and about, Alex unzipped his pants, freeing his large, dragon cock for the two to see. "Salem, you want this don't you? You want daddy's cock? Then come here, and give your big brother Reize, and your daddy, a nice, wet, smooch on the lips."
Salem whimpered a little as the man he loved (had he always loved Mr. Alex like this?) like the father he always wanted took his warm soup and poured it over his head. It was still soup to him, but to Alex and Reize, the feline's black, glossy fur would be matted down by the dragon's strong-smelling piss. The cat looked up, looking cute and troubled now that his undies were soaked and clung to his flaccid member wetly.

The cat let out a low feline growl at Reize, thinking he was a girl, until the wolf turned around and showed off the lace holding his corset together on his back, and tugged on it, causing the top to fall off his body lightly. He didn't have any breasts. Reize was a guy, and this made Salem feel much better.

Keeping his satin gloves and stockings on, Reize unzipped the side of his miniskirt slowly, until it dropped down to his feet and he stepped out of it, leaving him in his pink thong and clearly visible bulge. He teased his little brother a little by swaying his hips and wiggling his beautifully toned ass at him before hooking his thumbs down the sides and tugging the thong off at well, his balls dangling between his legs, nice and full, enticing the cat, who instinctively wanted to bat at them.

Turning around once more, Reize stroked his wolfen sheath and moaned, coaxing his pink cock out of it's hiding place until it stood rigidly against his tummy. "What do you think, little brother?" He asked, placing a paw on his hip and posing.

Salem was awestruck at his new big brother's masculine beauty, his toned body, his sizable cock... A tent formed in his own undies as he watched the wolf strip, and a bead of pre started forming through the fabric as his new father showed them his far superior manhood.

"Oh yes daddy..." Salem moaned needily, "I want your cock... I want it so bad, daddy..." He nodded at the dragon's orders and got off the bed. "Yes daddy..." He whispered softly, and wrapped his arms around the wolf's neck first.

Reize initiated the kiss by hungrily mashing his muzzle against Salem's, smearing lipstick all over the feline's salty lips, tasting Alex's cum and piss on the cat's tongue, he made the cat boy purr deeply as he thrust his tongue into his little brother's maw and gently kneaded his cute, soft butt. When Reize broke the kiss, he smiled and gave the cat one more peck on the nose. "No go give daddy your love..." He said, guiding Salem to Alex.

Salem blushed and stood on his tiptoes to reach Alex's lips. "Oh daddy..." He whispered softly, blushing hard under his fur as he closed his eyes, his lipstick-smeared muzzled pressing against the older dragon's big, scaly muzzle in a soft, little kiss.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The Master loved the show he was given, watching the two kiss with his cock hard. He even noticed Salem's little growl at what he thought was a woman. Once his girly son tried to kiss him he evaded his lips for a second and whispered into his ear. "One oh One. See the soup for what it truly is. Believe it as always being that and return to what you were doing. Ten oh ten"

He then kissed his lover, ripping off his undies and throwing it aside as they made out before Reize. The dragon's hands rubbed and squeezed his lover's butt, lost in a sweet little heaven. He did need to breathe though and eventually pulled back. He licked his dragon lips and asked Salem, "Tell me, Salem, what do you think of women?"

After he heard his answer, he told the two brothers to take each other into their arms and to kiss and tell each other they loved the other.
Salem paused as he was let out of the trance, horrified a little as he realized it had all been piss and cum he had ingested, until the dragon's scaly lips took his own, and all the thoughts melted away. He loved everything about the dragon, his big, strong body, his lips, the way his tongue felt when it invaded his warm, wet mouth, even the taste and texture of his saliva, cum and urine. The cat moaned and purred contently, blushing hard as the dragon ripped away his undies, exposing his rigid, uncircumcized kitty dick, which looked small in comparison to Alex's.

The cat meowled and purred needily as Alex squeezed and fondled his butt, and when the kiss was broken, the cat was left out of breath.

"I- I- women are scary... they're horrible... I can't trust girls- girls are horrible! I hate them!" Salem cried furiously, seeking comfort in Alex's naked chest, the dragon's cock rubbing against his furry belly.

"Y-yes daddy..." Salem said shyly, as his brother, Reize, trotted over and caressed his face.

"Shh... it's okay lil' bro... big brother isn't a scary, hateful woman... look..." The wolf wrapped an arm around Salem and guided one of the cat's hands onto his rigid cock. "That's big brother's cock... you love it, don't you?" He asked, smirking as he took Salem's own cock in his paw and gently pulled his foreskin back.

Salem moaned loudly and blushed hard. "Yes, big brother..." He said obediently, stroking the canine's cock with his soft paw.

"Grrr... I love you, little brother... Do you love me?" Reize growled lowly, touching Salem's lips.

Salem licked Reize's thumb tenderly. "Yes big brother... I love you..."

And with that, Reize leaned forward and gave Salem's muzzle a gentle peck, then another, then he held the kiss and coaxed the shy cat's lips open, their tongues swirling around each other just outside their mouths as they moaned and kissed deeply, loving each other so much, but not as much as they loved their daddy.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Sh...Its okay, baby. You're safe from those mean whores now. You're with family, and surrounded by love," Alex told Salem, moaning a bit at the feel of his newest slave. He then slapped his cute ass before he came to Reize and the dragon watched the two kiss, happily in love. He stroked his cock as he came up with all the games and humiliation he would have for the two, before an especially dirty one came to mind.

"Salem, come back to me. Reize, you sit on the bed." Once the slaves obeyed, he spun Salem around so he was facing his big brother and was rubbing his hard, large cock against the cat's virgin asshole, teasing him. "Reize, I bet you dated hundreds of girls back in your naive period of girl loving. I bet you hate all of them now, don't you? How they kept you away from men by making you think you loved them. Well, I know how you can get revenge on at least one of them. But first, try to think of a girl who fits this description. Sexy, beautiful, with a large, huge pair of tits on her chest, the kind of girls that people would think could turn gay men straight, but most importantly, think of a girl who you was actually, or close to, in love with you. Think of a girl who loved you like a soulmate. Remember her...."

"Don't you want to break her heart? Show her you're better at pleasing men then she'll ever be, and that you hate her more than anything else?"

((So how do you want to do this? I describe the video, you describe her reaction? Or we roleplay the film together and you show her reaction scene-by-scene? Or do you have something else in mind?))
The cat returned to his loving father as his big brother sat on the bed. Salem couldn't help but purr, blush and moan as the dragon teased his needy virgin ass.

"Oh fuck daddy, don't remind me- dozens- hundreds- I hate em all!" Reize grunted and rubbed his forehead at the hateful memories of all the girls he's bagged. They all distracted him from his true love- cock! All the guys he could've had, all the dicks he could've sucked, and the number of cocks he could've had stuffed inside him, he missed out on all of it because of those fucking greedy bitches grabbed him by the cock and kept him away from the nice, big, strong arms of the handsome studs like his dad he lived around- his personal trainer, his friends- oh, even his biological dad was rather handsome, if only he didn't spend so much time with his mom!

But none of the above compared to his handsome, muscular, Dragon-dad, Alex, who he listened to intently.

"Zannah." Reize muttered, growling. The drop-dead gorgeous squirrel girl and he loved each other so much that they wanted to get married, and they would've run away together if his parents hadn't moved him to another country. He hated her so much right now that he was blinded by the rage. "Yes, dad... I wanna break her heart more than I've ever wanted to break anything before."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers