Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only)
((This rp is for the names in the title only. No one else!))

Alex stood outside the mansion, dressed up in a tuxedo, awaiting the arrival of any of the boys.

Reize tapped his bare footpaws on the car floor as the limo drove him up to the mansion, listening to the tunes on his MP3 player, not a care in the world. The chauffeur had picked him up at the airport where his private jet had landed, just as arranged, but he wasn't very talkative, and the trip was pretty boring. He couldn't help but sport a semi-boner when he imagined all the luscious women mashing their lips against his throbbing canine cock, and he found himself turning his MP3 player off to concentrate on getting himself limp again. He would save it for later.

The limo stopped outside the mansion, and the chauffeur opened his door for him, taking his luggage. The young wolf hopped out of the car and pulled his glasses up to take in his surroundings. He was dressed in slim-jeans, as he loved showing off his body and seducing girls with the body he toned with constant exercise, shades, and a simple, open shirt, deciding to dress rather casual. It seemed like he was the first guy here too, and he excitedly trotted up to Alex, who must have been the host.

"Hiya! I got this letter here," He raised the letter he got from the mansion, "And I was wondering..." He smirked playfully, "When do I get to meet the lay-deez?"

Alex looked at the new arrival, or rather the first. He was obviously the type of guy he and his group were looking for. Young. Fit. Horny. A real womanizer. Well, I'll change that, he thought as he began to speak. "The 'lay-deez' will be here shortly. Please, follow me to your room, sir." Alex took the luggage and led the man into the mansion, silent even if the dog spoke.

The two would soon reach Reize's room and he would tell him to begin putting his things in the closet and drawers, leaving the suitcases on the bed for him to put away. As he did, he asked, "So, do you have a wife or girlfriend, sir?" As he did, he reached into a pocket and held tightly onto something. "Excited to grope some tits and fuck some cunts?" he openly asked.

"Aw right! Haha!" Reize practically cheered. He couldn't wait! He couldn't believe how lucky he was! The wolf followed the dragon into the mansion, not bothering to look around as he himself was used to living in a mansion himself. What the place needed was scantily clad French maids! Oh boy did he love their uniforms- and the accents! No words were exchanged, and Reize was actually just listening to more music on his MP3 player than anything, until they reached his room.

He started unpacking cheerily and setting his clothes, condoms, lubricant, everything, where they should be, in the closets, bedside drawers, anywhere convenient. "Me? Naw, I don't like being tied down! You know how it is when you got a significant other, ya can't tap anyone else, and that gets boooring!" Reize laughed. He had a very busy lifestyle. "I mean, sure, you can, but if you get caught, shit hits the fan!"

"Indeed, sir. Oh, by the way, did you know about the other prize? Whoever beds the most women gets a large sum of gold. Look." Alex pulled out a necklace from his pocket, which had a golden orb at the bottom. If Reize looked, he would begin swinging the golden orb left and right, moving in a perfect rhythm.

"This sphere alone is worth quite the sum of money. Easy to understand with just...one..look, isn't it, sir?" Alex whispered, the orb swaying through the air, each time it swung it seemed to let out a soft, relaxing tune of music...And the way the light shined off of it, it was hypnotizing. That's exactly what it was. A hypnotizing device, meant to put its victim into trances.

eize leaned over for a closer look, whistling a little as he lifted his shades up again. "Oh dude, that's some bling you got there! I can really get paid for baggin' broads? That's be awesome! I won't have to ask my parents for allowance or anything!"

"Y-yeah... I can see that..." The wolf murmured, his eyes half-closing as his pupils followed the swinging orb, so much like a pendulum on the great big grandfather clock back home. He used to just watch it for a long time when he was a kid. Oh man, how nostalgic this feeling was... he felt so light, so relaxed... he was drifting off into his own personal dreamland...

As the boy entered his own little dream land, Alex smiled and kept the orb swaying. "Listen very closely, Reize. Listen to my voice. It is the voice of someone you trust. Someone who knows what's best for you. I want you to concentrate on who you are...When I say the words, 'ten one ten,' you will return to normal. When you hear the words 'one oh one' you will be whatever I tell you to be, understand? Nod if you do."

If he did, he would smile. "One oh one. As you look at me, you will hate the feel of women. You hate the idea of having sex with them. You hate them. But you love men. Every positive emotion you have towards women will go to how you feel about men, but to be specific, to the man you see when the trance is over. You will love that man, and everything he does to you will be a hundred times more pleasurable than anything a woman has done for you, understand? When you snap out of this trance, you...will be a girly, campy, crossdressing, valley 'girl' who loves having sex with men and being submissive. Nod if you understand." Finally, if Reize nodded once more he would smile and say, "Snap out of your trance."

Slowly, the wolf nodded. The instructions were simple. He had no reason to say no. He trusted this voice, and the one who owned the voice. The man who the voice belonged to surely knew what was best for him. He listened closely, falling deeper and deeper into the trance, and then woke up, shaking his head clear. He straightened up and rubbed his eyes, and when he opened them, before him was the dragon. He was... he was handsome, and very attractive to Reize all of a sudden. Was he always this attracted to guys? That thought didn't even cross his mind ans he grinned flirtatiously and draped his arms over Alex's shoulders.

"Heya big guy..." He whispered in the dragon's ear lustfully, "What's a hunk like you standing around in a boring room like this for? There's a bed right there..." He jerked his head toward the bed. "Wanna join me?" He asked, licking the dragon's cheek hotly with his warm, soft, but large tongue.

Alex's cock piratically popped up when the slave spoke, and he was tempted to throw his clothes off and fuck him. Patience was a virtue though. "Hm...Tempting. But I think I'd rather go find some real pussy. Maybe I'll go into town and find a sexy lady to fuck. That is why you came here, right? To fuck women?" He teased, pushing Reize off of him. He turned around and began walking to the door. "Either way, I doubt you could take what I'm packing. Only a real woman can this cock."

"Women!?" Reize exclaimed in disgust, "Are you fuckin' kidding me? Like, I can take ten times what ever a pansy ass woman can take!" He boasted, strutting for the door flamboyantly and cutting Alex off and barricading the door with his body, assuming a rather sexy pose with his head bowed, his exposed torso inviting Alex to grope and rub it. "I'll like, totally prove it to ya, big guy..." He turned around and bent over, leaning his head and paws against the door as he swished his tail invitingly, showing off his hot, tight, virgin ass. "You're never gonna fuck anything this tight, ever." He smirked seductively.

"My, my, my. Looks like someone has quite the wild side," Alex whispered, before spanking Reize's ass. "Alright, but if you disappoint me, then I'm leaving. Watch." The dragon unzipped his pants, and his large, fat, and hard cock popped out, hard and ready. He rubbed the mighty dick, staring at his prey, before saying, "Strip out of those guy clothes. Do it slowly and sexily. Then come here and give me a big smooch on the lips," he ordered, rubbing his erection as he stepped back and sat down on the bed. "The better the show, the harder we fuck."

Reize yelped girlishly as Alex slapped his tight, firm rump, letting out a soft moan. He panted lustfully at the dragon's dick, whimpering needily as it popped out, already hard and fat. He grinned seductively and did a slow turn, ever so slowly sliding his open shirt down his arms, catching it by the sleeves before it hit the ground and swung it forward, catching it between his teeth. He jerked his head and tossed the shirt aside, leaving him shirtless, his tongue hanging out of his muzzle and panting hotly.

He undid his belt and swayed his body side to side, slowly yanking it off the loops and swinging it between his legs, catching the end behind his back and rubbing the strip of leather between his legs teasingly, grinding his hips back and forth. He swung the belt and spun it, tossing it aside, he undid the buttons on his pants and slowly, teasingly unzipped, exposing his red jockstrap, which he had worn simply because he wanted to play basketball later.

The wolf turned around and wiggled his hips slowly, hooking his thumbs down the sides of his skinny jeans, he ever so slowly yanked them down, inch by inch, one side after another, exposing a bit of his ass before he turned around so he was showing Alex his front again. He shakes his finger at the dragon and shakes his head teasingly, pulling the rest of his pants down his ankles and stepping out of them as he strode toward the dragon sitting on the bed. He had actually taken stripping classes to seduce women, but he couldn't understand why now. He hated women. He stroked the fur on his torso and neck sexily, teasing himself, when he was in front of Alex. He playfully took the dragon's hands and guided them around him so they rested on his firm, furry ass, carefully guiding them back around so their thumbs hooked around the sides of his jockstraps. He left them there for Alex to pull them down if he wished, and wrapped his arms around the dragon's neck.

With Alex's hands on his hips and thumbs down the sides of his red-hot jockstrap, he tilted his head to the side and shut his eyes, pressing his lips against the dragon's and giving him one hell of a deep kiss.

Alex was shocked by how well the device worked. He watched as the boy danced and striped, throwing his clothes aside one by one. His cock actually became harder, almost painfully so, as the show continued. When it was finally over, and Reize was kissing him, he was stunned. Dear Lord, what have I unleashed...? And can I have some more?!

He didn't kiss back, his eyes were wide, and his cock tingled, feeling as it was going to blow its load without really being touched. Within one moment though, he regained his sense of self and pulled the jockstrap off of his new slave. He threw it aside, no longer thinking about it as his cock cock and Reize's smaller dick rubbed against each other, his larger balls bubbling with hot sperm.

He squeezed the wolf's ass, slapping it as the two kissed and made out, their tongues wrestling with one another. The dragon pulled back suddenly and whispered, "Tell me how much you hate women." As he did, their cocks rubbed against each other, his pre cum coating the smaller shaft. He would also begin kissing the boy's neck, licking and tasting it, his hands groping and slapping the sexy rump.

The 18-year-old moaned deeply into his master's kiss, his tongue wrestling with the dragon's as he suckled on it hungrily. It looks like his actual experience in this area paid off, and worked just as well with guys as it did with women. He was naked now, and he wrapped his paws around his and Alex's cocks, keeping them together as he gyrated his hips, his smaller dick rubbing firmly against the dragon's larger, sensitive flesh. He felt his cock getting slick and slippery from the dragon's pre, yowling out and whimpering blissfully each time his furry ass was slapped or kneaded, occasionally clenching his toned glutes and untensing so his asscheeks softened again.

"I- fucking- hate- broads-" He said, between panting and kissing the Alex's head. "They turn me off- make me sick-"

"Enough foreplay," Alex growled, throwing Reize off of him and onto the bed. "Get into position. On all fours. Get ready for a butt fucking." Once the wolf did as ordered, the dragon threw off his top and pants, being completely naked now. He rubbed his hard, lustful cock against the dog's asshole, his hands stroking his hips. "Get ready to scream, bitch." With one, quick thrust, he began to fuck the once proud womanizer's ass, taking his cherry and giving him first of many fucks.

Reize winked at the dragon playfully. giggling as he was tossed off. He got on all fours and raised his rump up, arching his tail over his back to give the dragon complete access to his ass. He whined and panted as he felt the burning tip of Alex's penis rub against his needy, virgin tailhole, mashing against it and spreading it a little as he got pre all over the sensitive hole. Sure enough, he cried out as the dragon took his anal cherry forcefully, baring his fangs and gripping the sheets, his claws digging into the mattress. His tight anus tightened involuntarily as he clenched, curling his toes in. The pain was intense, but god damn if it didn't feel good.

"Oh GAWD-!!" He cried, yowling out and furrowing his brows as Alex fucked him, making him moan and whimper blissfully as the dragon's girth massaged his prostate and stretched out his anal walls, spreading his hole nicely for the first time as he started down the road to being broken in.

"Ah! God, you were right! This is tight! Let's see if I can't stretch it out," the dragon roared, fucking Reize faster and harder with each passing second. He slapped the boy's ass with one hand, while the other moved down and played with his dick, jerking it for him. "So how is it, bitch? Compared to all those women you slept with? You liking cock or pussy more?!" Nothing was making this more arousing than knowing that thing pussy loving womanizer was being turned into a sissy, slutty, faggot!

"Ah- ahh~!" Reize gasped effeminately, the former womanizer loving nothing more than the feeling of having another guy's dick fucking his ass so hard that it felt like he was going to break in two. He was slowly getting used to it, but Alex just kept fucking harder and faster! He was squirting jet after jet of clear, sticky pre onto the mattress, getting the dragon's hand sopping wet. His knot had formed a while ago, and he didn't even notice. "Cocks- fucking hell- I love cocks-!" He cried out, loving the way Alex's cock stretched him right out to his limits. He was so sore, and Alex felt so big... that bigass slab of meat was making loud slurping sounds each time the dragon pulled out and pushed in- he was no doubt full of pre! He wanted to feel Alex cum inside him sooo damn bad...

Alex suddenly retreated, pulling out of him and smiling. With his great strength, he flipped the dog over and shoved his cock back into his, thrusting in as far as he could go as his sperm shot into Reize's asshole, filling him up until he looked pregnant! Not only that, but the dragon gave his lover a passionate smooch, a kiss to finish the first delivery of cum in his ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOC: Looks like we wrote a lemon. X3

IC:

Reize wrapped his legs around Alex's waists as he was turned over, curling his toes inward and tensing his body as he felt the dragon fill him up with his draconic seed. There was so much of it in fact that his lean belly started to distend from it, and he let out a whimper of bliss, his tail quivering slightly. He wrapped his arms around his lover's neck as he was kissed, moaning into the Alex's mouth as he kissed back with equal passion, accepting the dragon's tongue into his maw and suckling on it lovingly. His own cock throbbed painfully now- he hadn't cum yet, but he was so close. The slightest rub against Alex's firm, scaly tummy would set him off!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Alex would suddenly began to fuck the boy once more, ramming his cock into his slave, but stopped before he lost control. He pulled out and with a single stroke of his finger, would make his slave cum all over himself. Also, as he pulled out, the sperm began to leak from the slave's newly fucked ass. "I'm going to fetch something, you get dressed." He motioned to a locked closet and walked over, off of the bed. He crushed the lock in his hand and opened it, revealing tubes of lipstick (with many, many colors), lots of other makeup tools, bikinis, dresses, skirts, and more girly, feminine clothes. He simply smiled, before leaving, leaving Reize to change and get himself nice and slutty looking for his Master.

((You make the outfit. Make sure its feminine and it has lots of lipstick and makeup. I like my pets when they have lots of makeup on))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Reize had quieted down and was catching his breath when his captor suddenly started fucking him again, causing the now effeminate wolf to whimper and cry out blissfully in desperation as his anal walls were palpated by Alex's thick shaft once more. When the dragon pulled out, he let out a moan as his stomach shrunk back down to it's lean state, thick, hot, dragon spunk gushing out of his abused tailhole.

The wolf arched his back and his body trembled as he let out a howl of pleasure, his cock jumping and shooting ropes of cum that made thick, white stripes on his belly and collecting on his chest, between his pectorals. It was the greatest orgasm of his life, and his body slackened back against the bed, his tongue hanging out of his muzzle as he panted. "You were... amazing..." He complimented the dragon, curling up around a pillow contently, his ass and thighs drenched in dragon cum, his sore anus still trickling the gooey semen.

"Yes hon..." Reize sighed as he sat back up, wincing a little as his butt twinged with pain. He giggled at himself and went to the room's toilet to get cleaned up before dressing up for his dragon.

[Outside the Mansion]

"Thank you." Salem thanked the taxi driver timidly as he was handed his large suitcase. The teenage cat was turning seventeen in a few months, so the prospect of being surrounded by nice ladies before that time was very attractive. The cat boy rubbed his tattered ears, scarred from his abuse, and walked up to the mansion. "It's really nice here..." He thought to himself as he gazed at the mansion in awe. The boy wore a loose-fitting, long sleeved shirt that looked like it could fall over his shoulder, and a baggy pair of pants, in an effort to look a little bigger. He had a slender, almost feminine body, but he was also rather strong and athletic, having practiced parkour and some forms of self defense from fear of being abused again. The result was rather nice curves and hips.

[Reize's Room]

The wolf's fur was a little darker and still slightly damp from his shower, but he was already getting to work trying to look pretty for the man he loved. He sat on the bed and slid on silk, pink thong, reveling in the way it cupped his balls and and hugged his sheath nicely while it kept his nice, toned ass exposed. He giggled as he pulled on a pleated, lavender miniskirt next, so short that it practically showed a tiny bit of his lower asscheeks, and would expose his ass and the bulge his balls made when he bent over.

He pulled on a pink top/corset next, with a cartoon cat drawn on the front, which was short and exposed his midriff wonderfully. The wolf pulled on a pair of lavender, arm-length, fingerless satin gloves, cooing at how smooth they felt against his pawpads. Next, he slipped on a pair of pink, satin, toeless stockings that reached just a few inches above his knees. He had shaved his shaggy fur a little in the bathroom so it was shorter, giving him an overall more slender figure.

Reize scrutinized himself in front of a mirror and did a little turn, giggling, he tied a bow on the end of his tail and put a hairclip on his headfur to make him seem even more feminine. Finally, he sat himself down at the dresser and looked at all the make up choices confusedly. He had no idea how to put make up on. He tried to recall anything that would help, and he subconsciously remembered all the women he had sex with in the past putting on their makeup in the morning before they left.

With some experimentation, he marveled at how gorgeous he looked now, with thick, curved lashes, purple and blue eyeshadow, a light blush, and lipstick on his lips that made them seem more tender and supple than usual, a wonderful, deep shade of red. When he was done, he winked at himself and stood in front of a large mirror again, checking himself out and striking various, alluring poses. He passed off as a girl, and a hot, slutty one at that.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I hope my little slut is re-" Alex froze as he saw the....he wasn't sure what it was. He thought he saw a girl, but he knew it was a boy. Or was it? The mannerism, the appearance, everything seemed so...feminine. He dropped the tripod and camera in his hands, making a loud thud for Reize to hear.

"You look...Sexy," he said, as his watched beeped, telling him that a new arrival had just made it. A fun idea popped into his head as he imagined what fun he would be having. "Reize, come here," he ordered, and when she...he...it did, he would say, "A young man has just arrived at the mansion. What say you and I go greet him? I with a bow, and you with a passionate kiss?" He suggested, looking the 'girl' over as he felt his golden sphere device in his pocket.

((Damn...Almost worth the wait....Hell, maybe it even was worth it!))
OOC: *chuckles* I'm reeeally sorry about the delay in posts. It was 5:47AM when I typed that. XD I haven't had a wink of sleep yet.

IC:

"Oh, Alex!" Reize covered his mouth and giggled girlishly before placing a paw on his waist and striking a seductive pose. "What do you think, big guy?"

The wolf couldn't help but blush lightly at the dragon's comment. He went to Alex's side obediently and wrapped his arms around around one of the dragon's arms. "Ooh~! A new boy? Is he cute? I'll give him a warm welcome he'll never forget!" Reize said, winking at the dragon cutely. "Lead the way, handsome!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
((I'm honored you're sacrificing sleep to rp with me. It was 9:47 PM in my time))

"I think you look sexier than any women alive," Alex replied, in a trance, before shaking his head. "Oh! Right, of course. Just remember, I'm your favorite man," he said. "And I will, but first..." Alex suddenly grabbed Reize and dipped him down, like a groom kissing his bride, he kissed her, pushing his lips into her lipstick covered one.

After making out for who knows how long, the two walked to the front door. "Greet him however you wish," the dragon said, as his lover held his arm.
Reize chuckled at Alex's compliment gently caressed the dragon's chest with his fingerpads. "Oh you..." He sighed, so madly in love with the dragon he just met that he would do just about anything for him. "Of course silly, you're my number one man!" He laughed, squealing a little and chortling as Alex dipped him down. "Mmmm..." Reize moaned into the kiss and shut his eyes, stroking the dragon's broad chest.

When their lips finally parted, Reize looked up into Alex's eyes lovingly, breathing deeply, his perfect lips still full and supple. He licked Alex's nose affectionately and they headed toward the front door, grasping onto his lovers arm lovingly. "Okay hon!" He smiled brightly and strode over to the door, swaying his sexy hips as he walked, his tail swishing side to side seductively. He opened the door to greet the new guest.

Salem looked up and nearly dropped his luggage at the sight of the beautiful 'woman' headed his way. "E-excuse me, miss? Is this the Masters Mansio- mmph?" The cat was asking before he was cut off by a pair of soft, luscious lips pressing against his muzzle, the wolfess' paws holding the tom's cheeks. He swooned a little and nearly tipped over forward when she broke the kiss. "I... I..." He stammered in embarrassment, looking down at his feet and wearing the cutest expression of shyness Reize had ever seen.

"Shh..." The wolf whispered gently, raising the cat's chin up and pressing a finger against Salem's lips. He coaxed the cat to part his lips and gently pressed his digit into the cat's warm, wet mouth, Salem's soft, small tongue feeling wonderful against his fingerpad.

Salem blushed deeply and shut his eyes, suckling on the girl's finger and purring contently before she pulled away, a clear strand of spit connecting her fingertip with his lips. She turned around and gestured for him to follow her into the mansion. He couldn't help but watch her hot, exposed ass sway as she walked up, and followed her obediently and without a word.

Back in the mansion, Reize playfully got behind Alex and stood on his tiptoes to rest his muzzle on top of his shoulder, watching the cute catboy as he stood in front of them meekly.

OOC: That's all I can manage for now I'm afraid, I'm going to have to pass out now! X3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
((Damn. Well, I'm free all week, so try to post as much as you can. This is fast becoming my favorite rp.))

Alex's cock nearly became hard again as he saw his slave kiss Salem, the feminine boys looking like two cute girls. He recognized Salem from the files he had gone through when he was searching for good test subjects, and he knew of his past. He knew he could fix it by giving him a new...family, so to speak.

"Hello sir, and welcome to Masters Mansion. I see you already met Reize. She's one of the many women you'll meet here," he stated. "My name is Alex, and I am the host of this fine show. Leave your things by the door, my girls will put it away later." He motioned him over, smiling ear to ear.

Once Salem was close enough he would ask him some questions. "Any girlfriend or wife? Are you hungry? Would you just like to go to your room?" He asked, feeling the necklace in his pocket. Maybe a little sister for Reize? Or a daughter! My little princess...Oh, so many choices, so little time!

((By the way, how do you feel about waterspot?))
"Hi Mr. Alex..." Salem greeted the dragon politely, but apprehensively, rubbing his arm like he was ashamed of himself. Salem left his belongings outside, pocketing his paws, and as the tom stood closer, a red mark in lipstick in the shape of Reize's lips could just barely be made out on the black, glossy fur on Salem's muzzle.

Reize reached around from behind Alex and caressed his scaly lips after he spoke, showing a smear of lipstick on his finger to the dragon before winking at the shy cat and kissing his paw, blowing him a kiss over his man's shoulder before giving him a small, friendly wave.

Salem couldn't help but spare a tiny smile from the girl's friendliness, that he managed to open up to the man she was so close to a little. "N-no sir, I'm single and not searching. No one wants a dirty thing like me." He replied despondently, bowing his head sadly. "Yes sir... I'm a little hungry. Are the other girls already eating? I... I'm not sure I can deal with too many people at once, so may I please eat in my room?" He asked, very submissively, very cautiously and fearfully. He had never felt clean after what his uncle had done to him, and he never felt safe after what his aunt had put him through. He was almost broken already.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers