Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Slavery/Brainwash RP)
Alex's cock piratically popped up when the slave spoke, and he was tempted to throw his clothes off and fuck him. Patience was a virtue though. "Hm...Tempting. But I think I'd rather go find some real pussy. Maybe I'll go into town and find a sexy lady to fuck. That is why you came here, right? To fuck women?" He teased, pushing Reize off of him. He turned around and began walking to the door. "Either way, I doubt you could take what I'm packing. Only a real woman can this cock."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Women!?" Reize exclaimed in disgust, "Are you fuckin' kidding me? Like, I can take ten times what ever a pansy ass woman can take!" He boasted, strutting for the door flamboyantly and cutting Alex off and barricading the door with his body, assuming a rather sexy pose with his head bowed, his exposed torso inviting Alex to grope and rub it. "I'll like, totally prove it to ya, big guy..." He turned around and bent over, leaning his head and paws against the door as he swished his tail invitingly, showing off his hot, tight, virgin ass. "You're never gonna fuck anything this tight, ever." He smirked seductively.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"My, my, my. Looks like someone has quite the wild side," Alex whispered, before spanking Reize's ass. "Alright, but if you disappoint me, then I'm leaving. Watch." The dragon unzipped his pants, and his large, fat, and hard cock popped out, hard and ready. He rubbed the mighty dick, staring at his prey, before saying, "Strip out of those guy clothes. Do it slowly and sexily. Then come here and give me a big smooch on the lips," he ordered, rubbing his erection as he stepped back and sat down on the bed. "The better the show, the harder we fuck."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Reize yelped girlishly as Alex slapped his tight, firm rump, letting out a soft moan. He panted lustfully at the dragon's dick, whimpering needily as it popped out, already hard and fat. He grinned seductively and did a slow turn, ever so slowly sliding his open shirt down his arms, catching it by the sleeves before it hit the ground and swung it forward, catching it between his teeth. He jerked his head and tossed the shirt aside, leaving him shirtless, his tongue hanging out of his muzzle and panting hotly.

He undid his belt and swayed his body side to side, slowly yanking it off the loops and swinging it between his legs, catching the end behind his back and rubbing the strip of leather between his legs teasingly, grinding his hips back and forth. He swung the belt and spun it, tossing it aside, he undid the buttons on his pants and slowly, teasingly unzipped, exposing his red jockstrap, which he had worn simply because he wanted to play basketball later.

The wolf turned around and wiggled his hips slowly, hooking his thumbs down the sides of his skinny jeans, he ever so slowly yanked them down, inch by inch, one side after another, exposing a bit of his ass before he turned around so he was showing Alex his front again. He shakes his finger at the dragon and shakes his head teasingly, pulling the rest of his pants down his ankles and stepping out of them as he strode toward the dragon sitting on the bed. He had actually taken stripping classes to seduce women, but he couldn't understand why now. He hated women. He stroked the fur on his torso and neck sexily, teasing himself, when he was in front of Alex. He playfully took the dragon's hands and guided them around him so they rested on his firm, furry ass, carefully guiding them back around so their thumbs hooked around the sides of his jockstraps. He left them there for Alex to pull them down if he wished, and wrapped his arms around the dragon's neck.

With Alex's hands on his hips and thumbs down the sides of his red-hot jockstrap, he tilted his head to the side and shut his eyes, pressing his lips against the dragon's and giving him one hell of a deep kiss.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Alex was shocked by how well the device worked. He watched as the boy danced and striped, throwing his clothes aside one by one. His cock actually became harder, almost painfully so, as the show continued. When it was finally over, and Reize was kissing him, he was stunned. Dear Lord, what have I unleashed...? And can I have some more?!

He didn't kiss back, his eyes were wide, and his cock tingled, feeling as it was going to blow its load without really being touched. Within one moment though, he regained his sense of self and pulled the jockstrap off of his new slave. He threw it aside, no longer thinking about it as his cock cock and Reize's smaller dick rubbed against each other, his larger balls bubbling with hot sperm.

He squeezed the wolf's ass, slapping it as the two kissed and made out, their tongues wrestling with one another. The dragon pulled back suddenly and whispered, "Tell me how much you hate women." As he did, their cocks rubbed against each other, his pre cum coating the smaller shaft. He would also begin kissing the boy's neck, licking and tasting it, his hands groping and slapping the sexy rump.

((I gave you a positive on your rating system. Damn, you are really good at this. Wish I could give you a bigger post.))
OOC: Thank you. X3 I aim to please.

IC:

The 18-year-old moaned deeply into his master's kiss, his tongue wrestling with the dragon's as he suckled on it hungrily. It looks like his actual experience in this area paid off, and worked just as well with guys as it did with women. He was naked now, and he wrapped his paws around his and Alex's cocks, keeping them together as he gyrated his hips, his smaller dick rubbing firmly against the dragon's larger, sensitive flesh. He felt his cock getting slick and slippery from the dragon's pre, yowling out and whimpering blissfully each time his furry ass was slapped or kneaded, occasionally clenching his toned glutes and untensing so his asscheeks softened again.

"I- fucking- hate- broads-" He said, between panting and kissing the Alex's head. "They turn me off- make me sick-"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Enough foreplay," Alex growled, throwing Reize off of him and onto the bed. "Get into position. On all fours. Get ready for a butt fucking." Once the wolf did as ordered, the dragon threw off his top and pants, being completely naked now. He rubbed his hard, lustful cock against the dog's asshole, his hands stroking his hips. "Get ready to scream, bitch." With one, quick thrust, he began to fuck the once proud womanizer's ass, taking his cherry and giving him first of many fucks.
Reize winked at the dragon playfully. giggling as he was tossed off. He got on all fours and raised his rump up, arching his tail over his back to give the dragon complete access to his ass. He whined and panted as he felt the burning tip of Alex's penis rub against his needy, virgin tailhole, mashing against it and spreading it a little as he got pre all over the sensitive hole. Sure enough, he cried out as the dragon took his anal cherry forcefully, baring his fangs and gripping the sheets, his claws digging into the mattress. His tight anus tightened involuntarily as he clenched, curling his toes in. The pain was intense, but god damn if it didn't feel good.

"Oh GAWD-!!" He cried, yowling out and furrowing his brows as Alex fucked him, making him moan and whimper blissfully as the dragon's girth massaged his prostate and stretched out his anal walls, spreading his hole nicely for the first time as he started down the road to being broken in.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Ah! God, you were right! This is tight! Let's see if I can't stretch it out," the dragon roared, fucking Reize faster and harder with each passing second. He slapped the boy's ass with one hand, while the other moved down and played with his dick, jerking it for him. "So how is it, bitch? Compared to all those women you slept with? You liking cock or pussy more?!" Nothing was making this more arousing than knowing that thing pussy loving womanizer was being turned into a sissy, slutty, faggot!
"Ah- ahh~!" Reize gasped effeminately, the former womanizer loving nothing more than the feeling of having another guy's dick fucking his ass so hard that it felt like he was going to break in two. He was slowly getting used to it, but Alex just kept fucking harder and faster! He was squirting jet after jet of clear, sticky pre onto the mattress, getting the dragon's hand sopping wet. His knot had formed a while ago, and he didn't even notice. "Cocks- fucking hell- I love cocks-!" He cried out, loving the way Alex's cock stretched him right out to his limits. He was so sore, and Alex felt so big... that bigass slab of meat was making loud slurping sounds each time the dragon pulled out and pushed in- he was no doubt full of pre! He wanted to feel Alex cum inside him sooo damn bad...
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers