Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Slavery/Brainwash RP)
Congratulations (Insert name here)!

You have been randomly chosen to spend a week at the Harem Mansion. You, and other men, will spend a week at this mansion catered by dozens of sexy women. Your romantic (and sexual) escapades with any of these women will be on our new show, Legal Harem. Come over at the following date to meet the sexiest women on earth and be known across the world as a new sensational star!

This letter has been sent out to many men across America, but its a trap. A large group of men have perfected a new bunch of brainwashing tools, ranging from machines to drugs, and they're going to test it by changing all of these pussy loving, straight as arrows men into gay, cock slaves.

Name:
Role: (Predators or Prey?
Appearance:
Species: (Furry? Human?)
Size:
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:
Other:

Name: Alex Masters
Role: Predator
Appearance: Dragon
Species: Dragon
Size: 4 inches, to ten when he's erect.
Turn Ons: Feminizing boys, humiliation, having slaves to worship him.
Turn Offs: Scat, guro, and vore.
Other: One of the top scientists and the one who came up with this idea.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
I'm in! Here, have fun breaking them.

Name: Sean O'Connor
Role: Prey
Appearance:[spoiler=Sean -][Image: 1300379842narse_st_pattys_day_2011.png]
Stands at a whopping 7'0ft flat, well built and well muscled, with thin, sparse fur that doesn't hide his muscle-tone at all.[/spoiler]
Species: Stallion
Size: 8 inches flaccid, 16 inches erect. 4 inches thick in diameter.
Turn Ons: Blowjobs, anal, smaller females, being serviced, being taken advantage of when drunk, shy girls, and coating his partners in his cum, rough fucking.
Turn Offs: Dull moments, awkward silences, being told what not to do, and people who whine too much.
Other: A straight guy through and through, Sean is an Irish-American citizen who lifts heavy loads in one job, and acts as a mascot to a bar in another. He also works as a bouncer for certain nightclubs. He is terrible with women, so the thought of women catering to his every need was too tempting. He's not very bright.

Name: Reize Arbelt
Appearance: [spoiler=Reize -][Image: Sexy_wolf_boy_by_Neko_Chan_Battosai.jpg]
Stands at about 6'2ft, athletic and lightly muscled, with course, thick fur that hides most of his muscle definition.[/spoiler]
Species: Wolf
Size: 4 inches flaccid, 9 inches erect. Shaft is 2 inches thick in diameter, while knot is 3 1/2 inches thick in diameter.
Turn Ons: Being tended to by lots of women, orgies, S&M (dominant), spanking, light torture, being forcefully dominated.
Turn Offs: Scat, gore and snuff.
Other: Reize is a playboy who absolutely loves women. He's rich and pampered, so he can afford to pay women to please him, not that they would've said no anyway. He jumped at the chance of being surrounded by a true blue harem composed of the sexiest women on the planet when he got the letter.

Name: Salem "Coal" Black
Appearance: [spoiler=Coal -][Image: 40812_Salem_3777656.jpg]
Stands at a mere 5'10, has a lean, slender body and soft, glossy fur that hides numerous scars.[/spoiler]
Species: Tomcat
Size: 4 inches flaccid, 6 inches erect, 2 inches thick in diameter.
Turn Ons: Gentleness, affection, being stroked and petted, being hugged, and sometimes, being tied up.
Turn Offs: People being too rough on him, feeling absolutely helpless, feeling threatened or unsafe, and other males (any male who isn't his foster dad scares him).
Other: He was abused, both physically and sexually, by his uncle and aunt, after his parents were killed in a car crash. He was rescued by child protection services and was raised by foster parents who spent years getting him to open up. As a result, he's slightly childlike, constantly scared and afraid to be touched randomly, but has also become a sex-addict, with a preference to only women who look like they won't beat him, or very pretty women. He accepts the letter thinking that the women there are nice and will take care of him and his sexual needs.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
((I'll take Reize. Hopefully more predators will come for the others. If not...well...More for me))

Alex stood outside the mansion, dressed up in a tuxedo, awaiting the arrival of any of the boys.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Reize tapped his bare footpaws on the car floor as the limo drove him up to the mansion, listening to the tunes on his MP3 player, not a care in the world. The chauffeur had picked him up at the airport where his private jet had landed, just as arranged, but he wasn't very talkative, and the trip was pretty boring. He couldn't help but sport a semi-boner when he imagined all the luscious women mashing their lips against his throbbing canine cock, and he found himself turning his MP3 player off to concentrate on getting himself limp again. He would save it for later.

The limo stopped outside the mansion, and the chauffeur opened his door for him, taking his luggage. The young wolf hopped out of the car and pulled his glasses up to take in his surroundings. He was dressed in slim-jeans, as he loved showing off his body and seducing girls with the body he toned with constant exercise, shades, and a simple, open shirt, deciding to dress rather casual. It seemed like he was the first guy here too, and he excitedly trotted up to Alex, who must have been the host.

"Hiya! I got this letter here," He raised the letter he got from the mansion, "And I was wondering..." He smirked playfully, "When do I get to meet the lay-deez?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Alex looked at the new arrival, or rather the first. He was obviously the type of guy he and his group were looking for. Young. Fit. Horny. A real womanizer. Well, I'll change that, he thought as he began to speak. "The 'lay-deez' will be here shortly. Please, follow me to your room, sir." Alex took the luggage and led the man into the mansion, silent even if the dog spoke.

The two would soon reach Reize's room and he would tell him to begin putting his things in the closet and drawers, leaving the suitcases on the bed for him to put away. As he did, he asked, "So, do you have a wife or girlfriend, sir?" As he did, he reached into a pocket and held tightly onto something. "Excited to grope some tits and fuck some cunts?" he openly asked.
"Aw right! Haha!" Reize practically cheered. He couldn't wait! He couldn't believe how lucky he was! The wolf followed the dragon into the mansion, not bothering to look around as he himself was used to living in a mansion himself. What the place needed was scantily clad French maids! Oh boy did he love their uniforms- and the accents! No words were exchanged, and Reize was actually just listening to more music on his MP3 player than anything, until they reached his room.

He started unpacking cheerily and setting his clothes, condoms, lubricant, everything, where they should be, in the closets, bedside drawers, anywhere convenient. "Me? Naw, I don't like being tied down! You know how it is when you got a significant other, ya can't tap anyone else, and that gets boooring!" Reize laughed. He had a very busy lifestyle. "I mean, sure, you can, but if you get caught, shit hits the fan!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Indeed, sir. Oh, by the way, did you know about the other prize? Whoever beds the most women gets a large sum of gold. Look." Alex pulled out a necklace from his pocket, which had a golden orb at the bottom. If Reize looked, he would begin swinging the golden orb left and right, moving in a perfect rhythm.

"This sphere alone is worth quite the sum of money. Easy to understand with just...one..look, isn't it, sir?" Alex whispered, the orb swaying through the air, each time it swung it seemed to let out a soft, relaxing tune of music...And the way the light shined off of it, it was hypnotizing. That's exactly what it was. A hypnotizing device, meant to put its victim into trances.
Reize leaned over for a closer look, whistling a little as he lifted his shades up again. "Oh dude, that's some bling you got there! I can really get paid for baggin' broads? That's be awesome! I won't have to ask my parents for allowance or anything!"

"Y-yeah... I can see that..." The wolf murmured, his eyes half-closing as his pupils followed the swinging orb, so much like a pendulum on the great big grandfather clock back home. He used to just watch it for a long time when he was a kid. Oh man, how nostalgic this feeling was... he felt so light, so relaxed... he was drifting off into his own personal dreamland...
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
As the boy entered his own little dream land, Alex smiled and kept the orb swaying. "Listen very closely, Reize. Listen to my voice. It is the voice of someone you trust. Someone who knows what's best for you. I want you to concentrate on who you are...When I say the words, 'ten one ten,' you will return to normal. When you hear the words 'one oh one' you will be whatever I tell you to be, understand? Nod if you do."

If he did, he would smile. "One oh one. As you look at me, you will hate the feel of women. You hate the idea of having sex with them. You hate them. But you love men. Every positive emotion you have towards women will go to how you feel about men, but to be specific, to the man you see when the trance is over. You will love that man, and everything he does to you will be a hundred times more pleasurable than anything a woman has done for you, understand? When you snap out of this trance, you...will be a girly, campy, crossdressing, valley 'girl' who loves having sex with men and being submissive. Nod if you understand." Finally, if Reize nodded once more he would smile and say, "Snap out of your trance."
Slowly, the wolf nodded. The instructions were simple. He had no reason to say no. He trusted this voice, and the one who owned the voice. The man who the voice belonged to surely knew what was best for him. He listened closely, falling deeper and deeper into the trance, and then woke up, shaking his head clear. He straightened up and rubbed his eyes, and when he opened them, before him was the dragon. He was... he was handsome, and very attractive to Reize all of a sudden. Was he always this attracted to guys? That thought didn't even cross his mind ans he grinned flirtatiously and draped his arms over Alex's shoulders.

"Heya big guy..." He whispered in the dragon's ear lustfully, "What's a hunk like you standing around in a boring room like this for? There's a bed right there..." He jerked his head toward the bed. "Wanna join me?" He asked, licking the dragon's cheek hotly with his warm, soft, but large tongue.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers