Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 32
Hey look, an opening sequence.

Xros of Dorbickmon and Huanglongmon is Darkness Mode. That's to be expected.

OmegaShoutmon isn't strong enough. What are they going to do?

It's Ohanamon! And she's saving the day. But who is this mysterious digimon.

*sarcastic* OMG! *sarcastic* It's Nene. She saved everyone.

Nene uses her new Monitamon-like ninja powers to sneak around and get info. She's the Nene-ja.

What will happen to all of Xros Heart now? How will they save them?

Is that a green Agumon? No... It's just the Nene-ja. ...Where'd she get all these costumes.

That Kiriha. Same tantrum as always.

Much like Nene, Kiriha missed Taiki.

Missed Taiki fighting with them. Of course. Nothing else.

Yaoi jokes aside, His undiscussed past is the problem since he can't Super Evolve.

Nene isn't just a ninja, she's a psychologist. But Kiriha is really easy to read.

Like every good villian, Dorbickmon has a plan.

Dracomon talking to him helped Kiriha figure out what to do.

Dragons are all around them. But don't worry, Shout-Sparrow is coming down to help.

That was a genius plan. Dracomon hid and blew up the waterfall with a bomb. HDMonitamon hid him behind a hologram.
And they have pollen bombs too. Just to make it better.

Dorbickmon has his whole army Xrossed with him. ...Did that give him wings or has he not used them yet?

Hooray! it's a DigiXros. X5B.

It seems that did not help. And now he has Dracomon.

Hooray! Kiriha saved Dracomon.

Well, Much like Super Robot series, Kiriha is going to get a great up in power soon. He even has the blood on his face.

Really violent beating isn't it? But, the ...Visor (instead of eyes) are glowing so now we get Power up.

So... Seig Greymon? Is it Zeek Greymon? What?

Yes, thanks to the new shiny Greymon, Dorbickmon is gone and the humans now control this area. But his data goes somewhere.
Where?

Thanks to Nene having Kiriha wrapped around her finger, not only does Taiki have Lilymon and Kiriha have Dracomon, she thinks they should just be one group.

Data collection! Check out Nene and Kiriha real quick. Plus, Garudamon.

Next ep, Creepy land. Or actually Vampire land. With a new Myotismon.
I want to see Kiriha use Dracomon in a xros that makes a difference because Dracomon is pretty cool.

Hopefully they will stick around this 2 or so episodes for each area so it doesn't become one of those shows where a battle starts and four episodes later the same fight is going on. Though they seemed to already put a little distance to that kind of thing by having a "retreat and regroup" theme to the harder fights.

Also, I just watched the intro again and we get OmegaShoutmon, ZeekGreymon and then the Xros, they show up at the end when the cast assembles...does Nene not gain super-evolution? I mean that would be lame because Sparrowmon became essential to the Shoutmon Xros evos.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Technically she is a Xros Heart member. But let's see. It might be cool. Maybe we'll get a form to make Omega and Sieg? stronger when they Xros.
Yeah I know she's a Xros Heart member but that seems like a really cheap cop out. I know up to the fourth season all the main or two main characters had a little extra evolution but I was hoping they would do away with that after nearly everyone had equal evolutions in season 5.

Although I suppose Sparrowmon never had a proper Xros to begin with. Xros him with the Monitormon! They could be a faster than light superninja...then super evolve it!

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(04-22-2011 11:09 PM)The Reclaimer Wrote: Yeah I know she's a Xros Heart member but that seems like a really cheap cop out. I know up to the fourth season all the main or two main characters had a little extra evolution but I was hoping they would do away with that after nearly everyone had equal evolutions in season 5.

All of the characters whose Digimon actually evolved reached Ultimate in Tamers, yet the next series had two characters way ahead of the rest.
[Image: signature.png]
I just hope somewhere in the future Sparrowmon goes the through golden digivolution also. It's a shame that he's left out.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
The problem is, he is already gold!
(04-23-2011 08:58 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: The problem is, he is already gold!

I think he's yellow bird-plane thingie... That's what his Digimon wiki entry describes him.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(04-23-2011 02:49 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: All of the characters whose Digimon actually evolved reached Ultimate in Tamers, yet the next series had two characters way ahead of the rest.

That series had more issues then just the main two having more power. But it was an unfair problem.
Sparrowmon is apparently getting a Xros with Mervamon in episode 35.
[Image: signature.png]