Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 32
Where is this episode 32 RAW? The sites I've been to haven't even subbed 31, although it's a possibility that could change tomorrow maybe.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
(04-11-2011 06:25 AM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Where is this episode 32 RAW? The sites I've been to haven't even subbed 31, although it's a possibility that could change tomorrow maybe.

You can watch episode 32 here.
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks CloneWarrior. Nene is definitely a mistress of many disguises. preview 33, she and Taiki are donning the leather and chains with LadyDevimon.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
(04-11-2011 10:16 AM)CaseyChimera Wrote: She and Taiki are donning the leather and chains with LadyDevimon.

They should've only been wearing leather (With chains) and discarded their usual outfits. Would have been a bit more convincing, IMO. >XD

Their disguise at the preview screenshot (Save for Cutemon) is obvious and probably a give away as well.

Unless Neo Vamdemon and his minions are stupid. >XD

So, how's that Clone, for the next idea? >: )
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(04-10-2011 12:08 PM)SnK Wrote: I heard Kiriha bled in this episode. Yet, like Ken, Touma and Masaru, he's another case of human bleeding that might get edited in the dub.
Bled like a super robot fighter. A lot.

(04-11-2011 05:12 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: And the next thing we know, someone will draw him covered in cum...
Photoshop anyone?
Whatever, I still don't like Nene wearing pink...

edit2: Ryuu Rogue has sub already, please seed...
Bumping as requested.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanks for the heads up, Black.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(04-18-2011 12:42 PM)SnK Wrote: Thanks for the heads up, Black.

No problem, if anyone has already watched it, he could start to spoil it...

Edit 3:

Watched, here goes the spoilers

Nene is a master of disguise!

Dragons cant take on some flowers? Lame!

Kiriha is the focus of this episode, Dragon pride uh?

Go for Him golden metal greymon thing!

And it seems like if you super evolve from Perfect, the result is way stronger...

And here comes the usual warming of foes to come being stronger, Devimon anyone?

Next episode preview:

I hope that bunny mon is a girl...
Okay, watched it, and it has one epic moment at the last part, and of course, shedding more light unto Kiriha and his issues with "weakling".

Again, Dracomon shows he's not trifled with despite his weak in physical terms. He's no power house; but he's smart, knowledgeable of the Dragon Land's terrain, (Especially the Dragon Waterfalls.) and possesses an unshakable/unyielding pride, (Something he courageously has shown to everybody even while being squeezed to death by Dorbickmon.) no matter how he was not much of an asset in terms of brawn.

As for our Blue Flare boy, still a pessimistic and brawn relying old self, but managed to humble himself a bit by accepting his limitations. Though for once it was nice to see him turn around a bit, (I might say, that private chat with Dracomon was quite a decent heart opener.) and managed to grow back his set (Even after being busted open by a rock.) that lead to his Digimon to finally achieve Chou Shinka and effortlessly wiped the terrain with Dorbickmon.

Sure, in the end of 32, Kiriha have regained his testicular fortitude that enabled him to finally have access to Zeek Greymon... Though seems his set might have grown too big again along with the return of that old ego of his in Vampire Land. Will that do him good or bad? >XD

Funny scenes in this one such as the Neneja antics; From Weeping Dragon Flower pollens and Ohanamon act to that "Gatormon" disguise as she investigated Dracomon's claims on the Dragon Waterfall that lead to the successful Xros Heart rescue attempt. (Kudos to the Betamon and Crabmon hanging around there.)

And, almost emoting Starmon and fanboy Cutemon.

Of course, Dorbickmon shows he's probably as smart as Tactimon in planning the execution/trap but somewhat failed to consider Dracomon with his arrogance.