Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 32
Hooray! This is good news. Although one is make and the other is female. Sparrow-Armor?
(04-23-2011 01:50 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Hooray! This is good news. Although one is make and the other is female. Sparrow-Armor?

It appears to be Mervamon with Sparrowmon's head and wings. It's kind of disturbing looking.
[Image: signature.png]
Oh, come on. It can't be that bad. Now the one with Ballistamon Xros with Bastemon, that was kind of disturbing.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
(04-23-2011 02:07 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Oh, come on. It can't be that bad. Now the one with Ballistamon Xros with Bastemon, that was kind of disturbing.

Imagine an incredibly sexy woman with Sparrowmon's head.
Okay, now I'm a little disturbed. Well, are you sure you're not mistaken Sparrowmon's head for a helmet? Do you have a pic?
(04-23-2011 03:40 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Okay, now I'm a little disturbed. Well, are you sure you're not mistaken Sparrowmon's head for a helmet? Do you have a pic?

Idk, it might be a helmet. Pics are here.
Thank you. It does look like a helmet. You can see Minervamon's hair and ribbon under it. Hopefully she still has her facial features and not Sparrowmon's. It would be freaky if she did.
(04-23-2011 03:04 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(04-23-2011 02:07 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Oh, come on. It can't be that bad. Now the one with Ballistamon Xros with Bastemon, that was kind of disturbing.

Imagine an incredibly sexy woman with Sparrowmon's head.

Now that's a rigid killah.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yes but it might still have the chest. So... If you don't look at the face... Think about that! heh heh
D'aaaw, c'mon, Sparrowmon's pretty cuddly. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers