Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 32
Stand up Kiriha! The Xros Heart rescue strategy.

Just making sure I get it this time. It's a day early.
I heard Kiriha bled in this episode. Yet, like Ken, Touma and Masaru, he's another case of human bleeding that might get edited in the dub.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(04-10-2011 12:08 PM)SnK Wrote: I heard Kiriha bled in this episode. Yet, like Ken, Touma and Masaru, he's another case of human bleeding that might get edited in the dub.

It'll be a heck of a lot of editing. His face was covered in it.
[Image: signature.png]
You guys talking about the 32nd already and the 31st still hasn't popped its subs up in YouTube... do you speak japanese?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, you only need eyes to see...
I personally find it irrational to watch raws and then watch the same episodes, again, in their subbed versions to finally 'understand' what was going on. Dunno, feel like I'm spoiling myself if I did that.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I watched both Tamers and frontier just in raw, then watched again in Spanish, you know back when we did get the dubs in Spanish that didn't suck
(04-10-2011 12:57 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(04-10-2011 12:08 PM)SnK Wrote: I heard Kiriha bled in this episode. Yet, like Ken, Touma and Masaru, he's another case of human bleeding that might get edited in the dub.

It'll be a heck of a lot of editing. His face was covered in it.

Woah, did he got busted open?

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(04-10-2011 05:41 PM)SnK Wrote: Woah, did he got busted open?

He was hit in the head with a rock while Dorbickmon was throwing boulders at MetalGreymon. The blood was running down his face in streams.
[Image: signature.png]
And the next thing we know, someone will draw him covered in cum...