Join our server on Discord

Ruination of heaven
Got a idea, the main idea is where mortals (anthros, human's ect. just not a after worldy being) Gave up on the heavens, and cause the angels from the heavens to fall. Ever since the ledgen was told it was said that if a mortal would help a angel get back up, that they would be rewarded (they are like ppl, they can die, and they do not know that they are angels) Anyways, in a town strange things start happening gates to a darker world start randomly opening letting in all sorts of beasts, the only thing that can stop them? the forgotten angels.

Kk, basicly the plot is up there, now you can be in one of 3 groups.

Angel, Mortal, or dark relm beasts (all 3 groups can be human, anthro ect.)

please put a bio, and what experences have been happening reguarding a dark relm beast or what your charater's prupose is if they're a dark relm beast. Now, the beast can also act like humans and even look like angels.

kk now the list

Name:
Aperences:
Personality:
Species:
race (angel, mortal DRB):
experences:

My char
name: Grace
Species: Human
Race: Angel
Appernce: Tall, c-cups, green eyes, long blond hair, and light colored skin.
Personality: Kind, forgiveing, cheerful, and optamistic
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
I like the idea, but Im not sure about joining yet... I'll sub to this thread though; I'll prob join when I can stand being Lurker to this no longer!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I'll join if at least 2 others set up profiles. I want a side to pick.
kk np you two ^^
The OCA
Name: Katthrine (Katt)
Aperences: A tall lightly muscled albino tigress anthro
Personality: Quick to anger and known to hold a grudge. She's very kind to her friends and feared by people who have annoyed her or hurt her friends.
Species: Tigress
race (angel, mortal DRB): Mortal

Name: Shaun Dowley (Shadow)
Aperences: A tall lightly muscled wolf anthro
Personality: A bit joking and not serious very often, mostly laid back and relaxed.
Species: Wolf
race (angel, mortal DRB): Angel
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(kk one last thing i forgot to say is. if two angels or DRB 's meet each other or angel and DRB meeting they'll know something's differnt.)
(kk one last thing i forgot to say is. if two angels or DRB 's meet each other or angel and DRB meeting they'll know something's differnt.)
The OCA