Join our server on Discord

Rising once more from the Shadows...
Hi all that remember me from before... I know I've been gone for a while, and not been adding anything as of late, which I apologize for.

As my current situation's changed pretty good over on my end, I now have time to come back here and maybe hang out like I used to. ^^'

I have missed coming here though :< Is good to be back after all lol.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
We should have a topic to say "Hey I am back".... welcome back eh... whoever you are...
That was kinda... expected lol.

I used to be here a lot in the past until my irl situation had lead me astray from here. I mainly resided in the Spam/RPG areas of the forum. Maybe i could try again on that... I have missed RPing so much T.T"'
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, you can join my rp if you want O_-
Hey, I seen a couple of your old works while scrounging around in the officially dead parts of this half dead sites! You did some good work. Nice to see you back here.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Welcome back Matt!! *hugs, and casually handcuffs you with manacles* Now never leave again.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(04-08-2011 10:41 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Welcome back Matt!! *hugs, and casually handcuffs you with manacles* Now never leave again.

*Struggles to get free* Well... no choice now it seems lol... Good to see you again too Ray ^^

(04-08-2011 10:27 AM)johalt Wrote: Hey, I seen a couple of your old works while scrounging around in the officially dead parts of this half dead sites! You did some good work. Nice to see you back here.

I've got a few newer pics that I've done more recently, but not many. Haven't drawn much since I last visited here, but there will be an update to my art section here soon too. ^^
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions