Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
Ooc: I see... Crap.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: I meant no disrespect, BackLasher.

Cassidy looked at the direction Cassy is pointing. The character is covered in a cloak, hood, and goggles. He looked like one of his more extreme fans. The other thing is the "handsome" comment. That made him sound a little like his yaoi fans. He can't stand yaoi. To him it's just too creepy. Yuri, on the other hand, he couldn't get enough of that. In fact, if Jole didn't dump him and run off with his female pony assistant, he would have stayed with both of them. Then again, if that happened, he wouldn't be here facing this beauty.

He gave her a small smile. "Tell him thank you. However, I'm afraid I don't swing that way. Then again that 'handsome' it could have been a compliment, so no harm no foul. Anyway, you think I'm good looking? Well, let me say you're quite the vision of beauty yourself."
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Ooc: I can't win for losing, can I?boohoo (jk)
Btw I'ma gonna go ahead and assume another waitress brought the other order.

IC: John did a mental facepalm. Damnit, I forgot to tell her to leave me out of it! He probably think I'm a stalker now! he thought as he watched the waitress and the magician gesture towards him. Well, too late now. he scarfed the last of his final special, got his wallet out of one of the pocket in his coat, and fished out a one hundred dollar bill. this should cover everything. If it doesn't I'm never coming here again, despite the deliscious food. he then headed for the door. If all went well, he should make it back to his "house" before sundown.

OOC: ok, I'm all set for a time slip now.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
May smirks, continuing to swim away. She decides to taunt him a bit "Come on Maahes! Damn, you're slower than I thought."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(OOC: Yeah, cuz that would get boring. ._.)

Muramasa and Solaris both sit down. Muramasa rolls his eyes, saying sarcastically "Wow story time." then he glares at Fritz "Really, man? I'm bored already." He starts drinking his beer.

Solaris grins "Oh, really Mura-nii? I think you just don't want me to tell him about your 'Chick Vision' and what you did with that lamp."

Muramasa practically chokes on his drink then gives Solaris an evil and slightly murderous glare "Shut up, Sol, before I hurt you. Yanno, you may SEEM nice and naive and shit, but your EVIL."

Solaris frowns "I'm not evil... You just need to stop drinking so much. It's not my fault that when you're completely drunk, you think everyone and everything is a girl."
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
Maahes took a deep breath and began swimming faster May, occasionally touching her feet. "Lions... are not... water mammals," he said between breaths.

---------------------------------------------

Ren laughed and threw the phone to Shandi as Sean answered. After fumbling with it for a moment, she answered. "Y-yesss? Hello? Hi, Sssean. Um... Would you like to get together in a bit and, you know, hang out? We could go to the beach or ssssomething?"
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Fritz laughed as the two brothers argued "Now this is a story I gotta hear." He smiled as the view faded out from the bar. (I couldn't think of any other way to time skip.) The view showed the bar, shrouded in the light of the sunset, the aforementioned table in the window with the three sitting there "And that's when I bought the horse a stripper." Fritz finished his story getting up from the table, his default smile plastered on his face "Well, it's late, I need to go. Nice meeting you Muramasa, Solaris." He said shaking their hand's, slipping a small note into Solaris' pocket, for it to (hopefully) go unnoticed until Fritz leaves the bar. (OOC: the note says "If you wanna get laid, come to room 809. Fritz")
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
May grins, still swimming away and laughing "Neither are bats~" But she starts swimming slower, because she doesn't have the greatest stamina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muramasa smirks, shaking Fritz's hand "Cool. And it was nice to meet you too, guess I'll see ya around."

Solaris smiles, and shakes Fritz's hand "It was nice to meet you too~ Maybe we can hang out tomorrow?" He doesn't notice Fritz slip the note into his pocket.
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
ooc: oh dear, a split in time frames...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Maahes quickly caught up to May and passed her, turning around and swimming backwards as he taunted her. "Come on, May," he jeered playfully, "Damn you're slower than I thought."
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
OOC: No disrespect taken! X3

IC:

[Eddy's]

"It probably was a compliment!" The feline smiled at the fox cheerfully. "Well, yeah, you like, look totally cuddly, Mister!" Cassy giggled a little flirtatiously. "Well isn't that totally sweet of you? Well I'm afraid I'm gonna' have to leave you be for now so I can get your order in. Sit tight, sweetheart, call if you need anything!" She winked, and skated off.

"W-wait! You over-paid!" A raccoon waitress gasped as she collected the strangely-dressed customer's bill, only to find that he had already gone. Shrugging, she brought it over to the counter. Maybe he'd come back later.

[Sand'N'Surf]

"S-Shandi! Oh- well- I... the beach?" The stallion stammered, trying to keep his cool. Sean, ya eejit, it's a simple yes and no question! The cute way the snake hissed when she spoke was pretty cute to the stallion, and already, he felt like a moron for stammering a lot. Man did he need a drink!

"Don't you have anything bigger for my friend here?" Prowl's voice could be heard in the background as he held up a pair of beach shorts in front of the otter behind the cash register. "Something like a triple-XL?"

"Prowl! What do I say?!" Sean loudly whispered at the coyote with urgency, covering the phone so the girls couldn't hear.

"Say yeah." The coyote replied casually as the otter shook his head, not even bothering to turn around and face Sean when he answered. "Oh well... we'll take five of these elastic ones. I'm sure they'll fit him fine."

"Y-yeh." The stallion finally replied after a few moments, sounding a lot calmer. "-I'd like that a lot, Shandi. Where do we meet? The hotel or the beach?" He asked. It wasn't so nerve-wracking when he had a dependable friend around to help him out, even if that dependable friend was kind of a prick about it. He couldn't help but smile as the coyote gave him an encouraging thumbs up though. Right. They were just going to hang out at the beach! Nothing major! There was a bar there, right? Agh, but what if he made a fool of himself in front of Shandi and her friend, Ren? He didn't know if he could handle messing up in front of two beautiful women like them! He could barely handle messing up in general!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers