Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
OOC: It's "She and I", not "me and her". Sorry to be a grammar nerd, but being an author will do that to ya :3

IC: Maahes grinned and surfaced for air, pulling May up with him. When he reached the top, he calmly floated on his back, staring at the sky. "I love the water," he said, pushing his mane out of his face.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
(*shrugs* It's cool and I already knew that. Usually I correct people but last night I was tired and I was [still am] sick. So excuse me for not giving a crap about grammar at that particular moment in time. And I am an author too! :D Writing is fun~)

May grins, swimming around "Yeah, I like water too~" Then she splashes Maahes a few times before swimming away from him.
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
Maahes laughed and swam after May, occasionally throwing a splash her way as he pursued.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
(OOC: Can we skip the small talk and get to later in the nite, because just sitting there is going to get boring.)

IC: Fritz saw Solaris' reaction and finally pieced together all of Muramasa's hints (OOC: Fritz is insanely smart but a little slow on the connection of certain things.) 'Wow I'm stupid, here I was just being nice, and I have a chance to get laid right under my nose.' he thought, mentally smacking himself. "So, you guys got any good stories?" Fritz asked as he sat down at a table.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
(perhaps, but I gotta wait for Backlasher/chimera, and their waiting on diva, so I'm not sure)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Well, technically I'm waiting for BackLasher who is waiting for Diva. I don't know what's taking him so long. I know Diva is the GM, but she's not part of our little segment.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
(I think it's part of his principles involving courtesy. You could pm him and find out...)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Umf... another thing I don't like doing is holding people back. I'll keep playing, but I am so going to lick Diva's feet when she gets back. X3

IC:

Cassy giggled at the first customer's proposition. "Alright honey, what ever you say!" She smiled at John sweetly and skated back over to Cassidy, taking down his orders. "Steak... medium well... baked potato... side order of chili... aaaand iced tea with lemon!" The feline female jutted his order down with an enthusiastic flourish. "By the way, the nice man over there has ordered a little more than he can chew, and he like, asked if you wanted a free side order of fries and onion rings for being so gosh darn good looking!" She giggled, "My words, not his, sugar! He just says it's for being handsome!" She laughed, tucking her pencil behind her ear.

[Sand'N'Surf Beach Store]

Sean and Prowl had been locked in what seemed to be a friendly (and quiet) fist fight in the store after the coyote had playfully waved a thong at the stallion suggestively. They had found a suitable beach house a while back and were now shopping for something for the horse to swim in, other than his kilt.

Sean had Prowl in a headlock while the coyote's fangs were clamped around the horse's forearm when Sean's phone rang. The coyote got himself out of the headlock and disgustedly picked a strand of horse hair off his tongue while he handed the horse his phone. Sean was notorious for losing things, so Prowl kept his phone for him. "It's probably Shandi. Chill. Start with hello." He coached.

Gulping, the horse fumbled with his phone a little, his huge fingers having some trouble with the buttons, Prowl actually snatched the phone back and pressed the answer button for him before giving it back. "H-hello! Alright then? Sean here!" He greeted nervously.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: *facepalms* so I take it you don't like my idea of trying to hook you two up, Backlasher? I have got to instal a yaoi innuendo filter; I keep giving people the wrong impression :s

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: I liked it. X3 But Cassy is just that playful! XD Also, she does not like being hooked up, instead preferring to get to know a person first. ^ ^ This makes for a better comedy-romance scene anyway!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers