Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
Every summer a large group of furries come to a tropical island.Some come to mate while others come to relax.
Once at the island the furries check into the hotel,thier suites are already stocked with everything they will need.
Here is your profile:
Name:
Desc./Pic.:(Picture is optional)
Race:(what furry are you?)
Turn-Offs: (What are you not attracted too?)
History:(optional.Only a few sentences.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone can have atmost 3 characters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Nona Klaus
Personality: Stubborn and shy.
Desc.: A 5ft3in. female with green eyes.Her breasts are cup size C.She wears a green small bikini top and low riding black jeans.Her tail has a single green band on the center stripe.
Race: Raccoon.
Turn-Ons: Bad boys,shy girls,shiny things,and money.
Turn-Offs: Shy boys,bad girls,and dull things.
History: Is known as a theif and a prankster.This is her first time coming to the island.She has also never mated before.But doesnt stick to one male.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Kiani Klaus(yayz~)
Personality: Hyper yet bright
Description: He is a inch taller than Nona.He loves the color orange,he wears a orange vest with black cargo shorts.
Race: Lemonhead(yellow blonde hair)Raccoon.
Turn-Ons:Sweets and oranges
Turn-Offs:Vegetables and medicine
History: Is known to act like a dunce but pass every test,is younger than Nona by a day.He has never mated or dated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back~ I bet you all missed me!
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Hooray! Alright, so I'll have 3 characters~ Okay, so I also decided that I'd really really like to use Sol and Mura, so yeah.

Name: Muramasa Ryuashi
Personality: Mura is overly cocky and he's a bad boy. He does whatever he wants, whenever he wants and doesn't care about the consequences. He curses a LOT and threatens people. But, he's actually good at heart and is overly protective of his innocent younger brother.
Desc.: Muramasa wears a black t-shirt, jeans and a crimson red scarf (I lurv scarfs~ they make my day :D) He is 5' 8"
Race: White Dog
Turn-Ons: bad girls, being dominant most of the time (but he doesn't mind when the girl takes the lead, but only sometimes)
Turn-Offs: people who complain about EVERYTHING, bird people
History: Muramasa has been here once before, so he REALLY didn't want his brother to come. He's NOT a virgin, but even though he won't admit it, he's only had sex once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: May Masamune
Personality: May is obsessed with yaoi, and is ALWAYS pairing up guys that she knows. She's not afraid to say anything and everything that she thinks and it's almost impossible to shut her up.
Desc.: She is 4' 8" May wears a black tank-top and black jeans with a chain for a belt. She also wears black army boots, that give her 5 extra inches of height, so she appears to be 5' 1" Oh and she's a B cup
Race: bat
Turn-Ons: bad boys, yaoi, violence
Turn-Offs: bad girls, people who act mysterious
History: she's DEFINITELY been here before, and she's definitely not a virgin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Solaris Ryuashi
Age: 19 (holy crap, Sol and Mura are 6 years apart in this O.O usually I make them twins, but I ish in a mood)
Personality: Sol is very very happy most the time and is also very kind. He loves to help others and he's almost always in a good mood. He's always following his older brother around. He's very naive and innocent so he won't understand many innuendos.
Desc./Pic.: Solaris wears a bright green t-shirt and jeans. He's rather short, at only 5' 3" tall
Race: Blonde (fur color of a golden retriever :P) Dog
Turn-Ons: blunt/bold/outgoing boys, people who can take the lead, being submissive
Turn-Offs: bad boys, bad girls, S&M (not that he knows what that is xD but it would definitely turn him off), pain/violence
History: Solaris is a virgin and has never ever been to the island. It took him a whole month to convince his older brother to let him come, so yeah. He plays guitar and is trying to become a musician, but isn't doing very well with that, since he gets very nervous when playing in front of other people
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
POST IS NULL!
Three Characters, coming right up!

Name: Prowler "Lucky" Z. Dharke
Personality: Charming, laid-back, chivalrous and kinda flirty. He's also friendly, and can be rather playful when he gets to know someone. Most of all, he's reliable and trustworthy enough to share a bed with while drunk, and then wake up unmolested, with breakfast in bed.
Desc./Pic.:[spoiler=Lucky -][Image: 1219093503tanidareal_wishyouwerehere.jpg] (Prowler on the island at 17 years old.)[/spoiler]

Prowl is a tall, well-built male, standing at 6 feet and 4 inches. He is muscular, but not overly so, having more of a lean, athletic build than a body-builder's build. His muscles are solid enough though that his muscle definition is visible and can be felt even under his thick fur. His fur is various shades of tan, and he has trustworthy, golden eyes. He wears a leather motorcycling jacket and a tight, plain white muscle-shirt underneath, and comfortable denim pants. He has a pair of spike piercings on one ear, and the tip of his other ear is bent and a little floppy from an injury when he was a child. He never goes anywhere without his trademark sunglasses. His cock is 14 inches from base to tip, rather thick, and shaped like a human's cock but is 'skinless', a light shade of red, and coated in a film of natural lubricant generated in his canine sheath.
Race: Coyote
Turn-Ons: He is turned on by many things, but most of all, he likes it rough. No gentleness required with him, unless someone asks him to be. He's also mostly straight, but is willing to try new things, even if it means doing it with another guy.
Turn-Offs: Not too keen on feces or vomit.
History: Not much is known about Prowl aside from him being an ex-soldier. He earned the nickname "Lucky" for all the "Lucky shots" he kept getting on his first day in battle. Also, the other soldiers were all human, and "Lucky" was a fitting dog's name. Despite his nickname, he's not very lucky in bed, as his freakishly large penis is often unable to be accommodated, making him more skilled at foreplay than actual sex. He came to the island to relax, and has been here more than once before. He is by no means a virgin, and is very experienced.

Name: Sean "Shamrock" O'Connor
Personality: Sean loves to drink and just have fun. He's kind of a jerk, and a bad influence, but he knows what lines shouldn't be crossed. He swears like a sailor and fucks like an animal. When not drunk, he's actually really nice, and pretty shy.
Desc./Pic.:[spoiler=Shamrock -][Image: 1300379842narse_st_pattys_day_2011.png]
Stands at a whopping 7'0ft flat, he usually wears a pair of loose shorts for his massive cock to breathe and sports a muscular build from a lot of heavy-lifting. He's also been known to wear a kilt and just a leprechaun's hat and fake beard, for comfort and just for the heck of it.[/spoiler]
Race: Horse
Turn-Ons: Blowjobs, anal, smaller males/females, being serviced, being taken advantage of when drunk, shy girls/guys, and coating his partners in his cum.
Turn-Offs: Dull moments, awkward silences, being told what not to do, and people who whine too much.
History: A stallion born in Ireland, Sean moved to America when he was sixteen and started working odd-jobs, mostly moving crates and supplies and using his accent (and a stereotypical costume) to lure people into an Irish themed pub called "The Raving Celt", where he is allowed free drinks. He came to the island to unwind, having won the lottery and gaining a fortune, he brought his friend Prowler along to make sure he doesn't do anything he'll regret, having agreed to pay all the coyote's expenses. The nickname "Shamrock" comes from his colleagues making fun of his heritage as well as his love for clovers as a snack. This has been further shortened down to just "Rock".

Name: Cassy Delacruz
Personality: A shy, playful girl on first impressions, she's really a bad girl, and even badder in bed. She always seems to be happy, and is kind of a slut as well as very energetic.
Desc./Pic.: Stands at 6'0ft. Cassy is built like a gymnast; she has a flexible, athletic, body and slender curves. She sports a pair of C-cup breasts, has nice, blond fur and bright, blue eyes. She usually wears her work uniform; a pink mini-skirt, cap and button up shirt, as well as a pair of skates on her feet. She usually has a lollipop in her mouth, or is constantly blowing bubbles with gum.
Race: Alley Cat
Turn-Ons: Food sex (only sweet things), affection, and multiple strange kinks. She likes her men big and burly, and her women athletic and sexy.
Turn-Offs: Sex with more than one person at a time, being too close to people, being touched without her permission. She hates feeling helpless.
History: Despite her cheery demeanor, Cassy is a victim of multiple rapes. To come to terms with it, she has forced herself to become promiscuous and 'slutty' in order to convince herself that she WANTED to be raped, just so the trauma wouldn't break her. She's very flexible and can take very large dicks, despite being as tight as a virgin. This has been accomplished through rigorous training in a martial arts monastery. She works in one of the island's restaurants as a waitress and a delivery girl. She has low blood sugar, so she has the need to constantly ingest sweets, and as a result, is always energetic, and seems to be in a constant sugar rush.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I guess we can start after I return from school.
I still think we need a few more people..

Anyway I had been asked a question,not saying by who but:
Yes,rape is allowed only if you talk to the person(in PMs)first.Except me,I like suprises :P

I is back~
Yes,drunken rape is okay.
Whether the rapist is drunk or the rapie is drunk it's fine.
The OCA
Yes ma'am!! Would drunken rape suffice? :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Name: Dark Leonheart
Personality: Calm and friendly, sometimes too friendly, also a bit of a bad boy
Desc./Pic.: [Image: darkveepx4.jpg] his cock is 10 inches long, 6 inches thick
Race: DarkFlamedramon
Turn-Ons: blow jobs, being dominant sometimes
Turn-Offs: being told what not to do
History: He heard about the island from a few friends of his

Name: Rosie
Personality: slut, loves to drink beer, flutrs with everyone
Desc./Pic.: [Image: 39458pokemoninsomniacov.png] her tits is a DD-cup
Race: Mawile
Turn-Ons: Getting fucked while she is drunk, loves big cocks, getting fucked in more than one hole at once
Turn-Offs: bad tasting beer, throwing up
History: Is knowed as a slut at her local bar called "The Big Jaw", she loves big cocks

Name: Saria
Personality:
Desc./Pic.:[Image: 143332digimongaomonruleql0.jpg]Race: Gaomon
Turn-Ons: Yaoi, yuri, almostly anything you can think of
Turn-Offs: Nothing really comes to mind
History: She comes to the island to relax from training
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(okay~ Diva told me that I can start the RP so here we go! :D)

Solaris smiles, walking onto the island and spinning around. "Wow, Mura-nii! This is gonna be awesome!" He looks at his older brother and pouts a bit "I still don't understand why you didn't want me to come."

Muramasa scowls lightly "No reason, now come on, we havta check into the goddamn hotel."

Solaris smiles cutely and nods "Mmkay~"

May smirks, walking onto the island "This is gonna be GREAT! I can just tell that there's gonna be a TON of yaoi here!"
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
Nona yawns gently as she walked onto the island,hardly giving anything a glance but the hotel.
"It's so bright...I'm so tired...",she whines quickly making her way to the hotel.
The OCA
I'm actually here for the start of an RP!

Name: Maahes
Personality: Kind-hearted and courteous, and very shy
Desc./Pic.: He's well... a lion. His measurements are 10" long, 2" thick
Race: Lion
Turn-Ons: Cuddling, making out, being dominant, and sometimes submissive.
Turn-Offs: Scat, vore, watersports, vomiting, being hurt, anything that hurts his mane.
History: The "brother" (really really close friend) of Ren and Shandi, and yes, that's a "brother" with benefits

Name: Ren
Personality: Very very forward with everything. Loves making new friends.
Desc./Pic.: Once again, just an average skunk. Except she has five piercings in each ear, and bright cyan hair. C cup breasts.
Race: Skunk
Turn-Ons: Everything... Well Most everything.
Turn-Offs: Scat, watersports, vore, ageplay and violence.
History: The "sister" of Shandi and Maahes, she lives with both of them.

Name: Shandi
Personality: Very secluded and shy, she's the near opposite of Ren, yet shares many of the same interests with both her and Maahes.
Desc./Pic.: She's a snake, not a naga (two legs people, count 'em). Usually dressing in colors, she is almost always smiling and cheerful, but doesn't speak to others often. DD breasts.
Race: King Cobra (or Queen Cobra in this case *snickers before being slapped by Shandi*)
Turn-Ons: Dom. Males.
Turn-Offs: Scat, watersports, vore, violence and douche-bag guys.
History: You'll never guess who her "brother" and "sister" are. She only came to the island so she wouldn't be home alone when Ren forced Maahes to come along.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!