Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
POST VOIDED!

Muramasa smirks "Hell the fuck yeah. I'll just have a fuckin' beer."

Solaris frowns "Umm..." 'Am I even old enough to be allowed to get anything? I'm 19...' "I don't really... know what to get." 'Cuz I've never had alcohol or been to a bar before, but I'm not about to say that out loud.'

Muramasa grins "Alright then, Sol, how 'bout you get an apple martini, cuz it's flaming and fruity as hell, just like you."

Solaris sighs, still frowning 'How many times is Mura gonna drop the hint that I'm gay? And tease me about it? It's kinda getting annoying.'
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
Maahes grinned and turned to the side, gesturing towards the beach. "After you, then," he said, waiting for May.

Back in their hotel room, Shandi and Ren had finished preparing for their evening. Shandi had donned a bright red bikini that Ren had purchased for her.

"Alright!" Ren said, retrieving the coyote's phone number from her old clothes, "Let's call these guys!"

Shandi hesitantly clutched Sean's number against her chest as her friend grabbed up the hotel phone and began punching in numbers.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
POST VOIDED!
May nods "Okay!" She flies toward the ocean and when she gets far enough in the ocean. Then she flies so that she's really far up in the air then she dives straight down, doing a few flips and twirls in the air before she gets into the water. She smirks, waving to Maahes from where she is "Bet you can't do better than that Maahes!"

Maahes swallowed as May flipped through the air. "We'll see!" he shouted and took off at a run. Getting up on a dock, he ran out the length of the wooden walkway, then leaped, his digitigrade legs giving him natural height. He ascended about twelve feet, did one flip and one spin, then slid neatly into the water, making a medium sized splash on his way in. Surfacing, he took a large breath and swam his way out to where may floated, flicking his mane out of his face as he did.

"Okay," he joked when he got there, "Your dive was better. But flying is cheating!"

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
(uh, guys, I'ma gettin slightly worried about wth happened to diva... Meh probably nothing, nvm :))
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(*pouts* I miss Diva x.x But again, I'll let you guys know when I get an e-mail from Diva and let you know what she says.)

May smirks "Awesomeness is NOT cheating." Then she goes underwater, grabs Maahes by the ankle and tries to drag him downward.

Maahes took in a sharp breath as he was dragged down by the ankle. Once he was completely under, he looked at May "That's not very nice," he said, smirking, his voice muted by the water. He swam quickly towards May, grabbing her around the waist and spinning her around underwater playfully.

(*cheers* I think Diva has her wifi back cuz she ish on SL~ I'll tell her to come on here after she responds to my last message :D)

May would laugh but she's underwater. (couldn't think of anything to really post x.x)
(sorry for double posting! Damn, so it turns out no she does not have wifi again, she was just using her mom's phone for like 3 minutes x.x but me and her will figure something out soon, cuz now we can txt each other and stuff cuz I just got her phone number.)