Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
OOC: That looks okay, but wouldn't there be other buildings too, like stores for clothes, inns and hostels, and other cafes/diners? Well that's good for the buildings we have now at least. X3 I'm gonna wait for Diva! I feel bad for leaving her behind! T^T
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: oh yeah that's much better 83 thanks chimera. I can even see ma cave from here! :} nice work jack. Looks good.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Thanks, I just wanted to map what we've established at the moment. If Diva doesn't mind, then I'll keep adding stuff and eventually make a map of the whole island, with little chibi markers for where we are if I get bored. Yeah, I'm gonna wait for Diva to come back before I start playing again.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
POST VOIDED!
OOC: Nice Map, Casey! I wish I could see Jack's version. Once again, I'm super sorry, Diva, but I really want to keep my momentum going. Sorry, sorry, sorry!

Maahes smiled and cocked his head to the side a bit. "Ah, you're a yaoi fan," he said, "Well I don't think I can show you any of that, but swimming sounds like fun."

He smiled and made sure his trunks were tied tightly.

"And perhaps you would like to join me later for a drink in my room? My treat? I mean, as long as that doesn't sound totally retarded."
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
(04-13-2011 07:29 AM)Maahes Wrote: OOC: Nice Map, Casey! I wish I could see Jack's version.

OOC: That is Jack's version. I just helped to make it visible.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
(FINALLY got something from Diva. But, that's my own fault that it took so long, cuz it turns out she e-mailed me 9 days ago x.x God, I need to check my e-mail more often. *bangs head against wall, feeling retarded* a-anyway, she doesn't have wi-fi or cable anymore, so yeah x.x I'll uhh... keep you guys posted for when I hear something else. Hopefully she somehow gets my e-mail back and txts me soon. *goes back to banging her head against the wall*)
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
OOC: Don't beat yourself up, Flare. We all have days like that every once in a while. I'm sure Diva will figure something out to manage this. However, for now let's take this nice and slow.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
(*nods* 'Kay. Anyway, since just writing a post to say that would bore the crap out of me, I'll have May do something)

May grins "'Course I'm a yaoi fan. Yaoi is awesome! Alright then, swimming it is~ And sure, why the hell not? I'm always up for getting drunk."
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
OOC: Well, with that update on Diva, I won't feel like crap for posting.

IC: Fritz walked up to the bar behind the two brothers "Bartender ,I'll take an electric marcucci. (OOC: 2oz whiskey, 6oz sprite, 2oz curacao, and 1oz melon liqueur, for those who don't know.) order what ever you want guys, it's on me." He said with the same grin as before.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army