Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
OOC: ...ment to be whispered, I was conspiring to get you a hot date wit backlasher's waitress chimera.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Whoops, just reread that post and realized my mistake, johalt. I'll edit it now.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
OOC: Post voided
POST VOIDED!

[Image: furry_paradise_map.html] OOC: How's this, sorry if it looks crappy, I made it with a touch pad while baking cookies. If you want to use something else Diva, then I'll take it off.

IC: Fritz laughed " Your bro's right Sol, a bit crude, but still right." he said as they passed the hotel and reached the bar "Although I would like to hear you play some time. Maybe you could give me a private show while we're on the island?" Fritz asked with a grin as he opened the door to the bar.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
OOC: I canna see the picture :(
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Open the image in a new tab, I used 4shared so I'm not sure if it works with the forums.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
OOC: I canna do that either Crybaby2

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(OOC: *flails* I can't see the picture either! x.x oh but since I'm already posting, I guess I might as well write down what my characters are gonna do next. sumimasen [sorry] Diva! oh sorry, didn't see the past two posts, I'll go try that ._. Okay, tried it, but my netbook is shitty so that didn't work x.x I'll go try again on my older brother's laptop later)

May shrugs, "Well, there are quite a few things that I'd like to do. Lessee, I came to the beach to go swimming and maybe do some surfing. I'd also like to see some yaoi, but yanno, I always want that, so it's okay if I don't see any yaoi right this minute~ Quite frankly, I'm really not all that picky about what we do, as long as it's not something totally retarded." Then she says in a seductive voice "And hey, maybe if I really like ya, we could go back to the hotel and have some fun~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muramasa rolls his eyes, saying in an overly cocky way, "That's not news, Fritz, I'm always-"

Solaris fake coughs, saying in between coughs "Never."

Muramasa ignores Solaris' comment, continuing with his sentence, "right." Then he whacks the back of Solaris' head, Gibbs-style.

Solaris pouts, "What was that for?" then he smiles at Fritz, "Umm... sure, why not?"

Muramasa scowls, "What do you think it was for?" Then he walks into the bar.

Solaris rolls his chocolate brown eyes, then he smiles at Fritz, "Thanks~" Solaris then follows his older brother into the bar.
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
OOC: Let me give it a try.

[Image: furry_paradise_map.jpg]

There it is.